“Coffee and a view”

Ranked #22 of 374 Restaurants in Santa Cruz
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Aldo's Harbor Restaurant is a third generation, family run business located in the Santa Cruz Yacht Harbor. Aldo's serves Breakfast and Lunch with Dinner service offered in the Summertime. Aldo's boasts a fabulous outdoor deck which overlooks the Harbor, beach and Monterey Bay.
Reviewed October 5, 2012

This restaurant overlooks the harbor and is across from a boat ramp. I watched paddle boats and saw sails of the regatta in on the ocean from Aldo's patio seating area.
I only had coffee here so I can't rate the food. The service was quick and friendly.

1  Thank fauxnerd
There are newer reviews for Aldo's Harbor Restaurant

Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

Food okay but not great ...good steamed mussels & burger..decent fries.....calamari just so-so. Never quite get the appeal of this place other than it sits in the water at the SC harbour

1  Thank soifdawg
Reviewed October 3, 2012

...the calamari, and the fresh-baked foccacia. I love Aldo's--when I have family from out of town, I always bring them here. Very casual atmosphere, but you cannot beat the view of the Harbor. One of my faves on a nice sunny day. Fisherman's platter? Also a bonus! :)

Reviewed September 4, 2012

It's small nothing fancy with great views of the harbor and marina, fun to watch the boats come in and your sure to catch some seals playing. They have a deck outside with plenty of seating and patio heaters for the chilly days. Food is a little pricey 10.00 for a hamburger and fries but they really care about the quailty of what they serve. The clam chowder was awesome, the calamari tender and pan fried.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

My family went to Aldo's after seeing it on Triple D - my youngest daughter was so excited to go there. When we arrived the restaurant had just closed for a private party and my daughter was so sad, but the Manager saw this and came out, greeted us and offered to help us out any way he could. His willingness to assist us even though they had another party was amazing - and reminded us why family owned businesses can be true gems. Thank you to Aldos! We will be back!