“Trivia Night Matt Cain's Perfect Game”

99 Bottles of Beer on The Wall
Ranked #38 of 377 Restaurants in Santa Cruz
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I love this place! I try and go down to Trivia night at least once a month. The beer and food are great which helps and so I love Trivia so I'm all about it. The place is always packed that night so its really loud. But that night it was so loud and got louder with every pitch. They had started asking questions then stopped for a last couple of innings. Then when Matty did it the place felt like it was 1989 and the earthquake it again. Did I say I love this place. Stop by and try it!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We ate lunch here while passing through Santa Cruz. The staff was super friendly - helpful but with just the right amount of attitude. The beer was fantastic. The food was also very good. And the decor - plaques from everyone who has finished their beer challenge - kept us busy reading during the short wait until the food arrived.

Definitely worth the stop if you are in town.

This would be my regular bar if I lived there.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

With the title of the business being 99 bottles of beer it can't help but be a great place for a brew. When I was there the food was not all that great but who goes there for the food!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I have been going to 99 Bottles for years and this is a place where everyone knows your name! The staff is friendly and they have an awesome trivia night! Don't forget to get your stamp card and start checking off beers!

Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

We saw the name of this bar on tripadvisor and couldn't resist. There is a WIDE variety of beer for all tastes. The menu had a good selection of appetizers, salads, sandwiches, and entrees. Everyone in our group enjoyed their meal. The waitress was very nice and efficient. Would go there again.