“JACKS ALWAYS GOOD, AND INSTITUTION IN SANTA CRUZ”
Review of Jack's Hamburgers

Jack's Hamburgers
Ranked #75 of 377 Restaurants in Santa Cruz
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I go to Jacks anytime I want a good Hamburger and Fries, the service is quick the price is right and it has been in downtown Santa Cruz seems like forever...I am never disappointed with Jack's I highly recommended it for a quick meal and friendly service...I have also had the Chicken Burger equally good...Nothing fancy but clean,you go to the counter yourself and pick up your meal..sitting inside is small but they have a nice outside sitting area and lots of Locals frequent Jacks..so two thumb up for me.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I didn't have a burger, but I tried the chicken sandwich and it was very tasty! I've heard the burgers and really good, I'm looking forward to coming back soon and trying one.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

A good place to visit. Doesn't look like much, but they are known for their burgers. If you go on a Wednesday...it is right across from the farmers market, so, can visit that also.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

This place has been the standard for cheese burgers for years. Always good always consistent. The menu is not fancy or complicated just a great place for lunch.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I looked online for the best burgers in Santa Cruz and decided on trying Jack's and Surfrider.
Surfrider is one of the best cheeseburgers I have ever had and my brother agreed. Jack's was just a basic cheeseburger. Good but not great. Average french fries.