“Always awesome! Cafe Brazil could use...”
Review of Cafe Brasil

Cafe Brasil
Ranked #45 of 374 Restaurants in Santa Cruz
Cuisines: American, Brazilian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 9, 2010

Always awesome! Cafe Brazil could use more parking, but I would walk quite a ways and wait a long time online for the great service and food.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Brasil

Reviewed November 10, 2009

I don't see it on the menu online, but I ordered the red coconut curry with tofu and couscous, and it was one of the tastiest dishes I've ever eaten. I often beg my boyfriend to make the 3 hour drive to Santa Cruz on the weekend JUST to eat at Cafe Brasil again. It is that good. It was packed when we went, and there was a bit of a wait, but they did the best they could to seat us, and it was efficiently managed, to my eye. The ambience is nothing to write home about; typical tropical themed diner atmosphere reflecting the ethnicity of the cuisine. Go there, you will not be disappointed.

2  Thank mporter1984
Reviewed October 4, 2009

Loved Cafe Brasil on my recent trip to Santa Cruz. Had an amazingly tasty lunch (with yummy butter fried plantains on the side) and splurged with an Acai Bowl for dessert. This place can be very busy, but to me it's worth the wait. The decor and ambiance are nothing special. Go for the food and cheerful and relaxed manor in which these folks operate. Thank you Cafe Brasil!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 17, 2009

Yummy! Loses a star because it's always busy and I've never waited less than an hour for a table.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook