“The best?”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Bellevue, Washington
“The best?”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Well - not the best I have ever had and a local friend still believes that it is better than the best in NY - I disagree - but we'll leave that debate to another day.

Crust was very good,and quite chewy, sauce was also great and the cheese and pepperoni were delectable - nice and greasy. Some blot the grease - I eat it with pleasure.

All in all some of the better pizza I have had and one of the best West coast offerings for sure - if not the best!

Visited May 2014

“Pizza Eastern Style”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Newly transplanted to the west coast from the east, I seem to be gravitating more than usual to that which gives me a sense of comfort. As for food, within the DelMonte shopping center in Monterey, I'd gladly recommend this pizzeria selling delicious pizza recalling my time spent at NJ and Delaware beaches. The place is a bit pricey but offers nicely portioned slices of pizza with a good array of toppings. The crust is crispy and cheesy, gooey. There's a relaxed atmosphere with a lot of agreeable counter help. And they give free refills on drinks. Two slices, a drink and a heft of comfort came out to $10...I'll come back again soon!

• Visited May 2014
Crowley, TX
“Our experience was evidently not that of the other reviewers”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

We stayed all night in Santa Cruz one night last week and were too tired to go out to eat. We tried to find a place that would deliver pizza and this one was recommended to us as about the only choice in the area. Wish we would have gone out instead. Delivery time was good, but this was greasy and more like a "Chuck-E-Cheese" type pizza... not something we would recommend, nor would we try it again. But by seeing some of the other reviews... maybe they had a better experience (?) Keep seeing the word "greasy" though... and it was definitely that!

• Visited May 2014
Incline Village, Nevada, United States
“Good pizza!”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Delicious pizza! We ordered a full-size since we all like the same toppings but we probably should have ordered separate slices because they were even bigger. There were fresh salads available in the refrigerator case as you enter and they have a soda machine with the 100+ choices (which seemed to always have long lines because kids couldn't resist trying all the different flavors). Lots of different spice shakers so you could try just about anything on top of the pizza. The pizza sauce was great! We ate every bit of our pizza and left feeling very satisifed!

• Visited April 2014
Nevada
“Wowza”
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

The pizza was super good. The pepperoni slices are pretty greasy but the flavor was amazing!
The restaurant was clean and they had every kind of shaker u can think to put on your pizza. My kids loved the 99 flavor soda machine too.

• Visited April 2014