“The best pizza in the world”
Review of Pizza My Heart

Pizza My Heart
Ranked #19 of 388 Restaurants in Santa Cruz
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I've eaten a lot of pizza and Pizza My Heart is without a doubt the best. The crust is perfect and their sauce and cheese are out of this world. No thick pizza here---just delicious thin slices of heaven.

1  Thank delcielo2005

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Seriously, the slices are very big. But the pizza is so tasty! I thought the best pizza I had was in Italy, till I had a slice of Pizza my heart!

1  Thank Axanaandreyevna1990
Reviewed September 23, 2013

This place has nice honest pizza with tasty ingredients, and properly cooked. We loved the pizza which was delivered in less time than promised and was perfectly prepared.

1  Thank LOMike
Reviewed September 1, 2013

If you love GOOD pizza in large quantities and lots of variety this is the place for you! They have huge slices and so many different choices. My all time favorite is the Big Sur with the big chunks of roasted garlic! You really can't go wrong with anything you choose! The best pizza around!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I love Pizza My Heart. Between all their kinds of pizza or the quick service, it's hard to beat.

The seating is spacious, they could probably fit 30 people. If there isn't enough space, there is always tables & benches around downtown Santa Cruz.There bathrooms are discusting, so you could go to mission hill creamery instead, (great ice cream).

There food is great, for vegetarians or meat eaters. I love the pesto pizza, but the sausage and peperroni is good too. There is also alternitives, such as salad (comes with dressing). There is a range of drinks (energy, soda, water etc).

Their service is speedy, usually 2 people taking orders. The wait is not long, usually three to four minutes. To buy a slice it is usually $3 to $4 . If you want to buy a t-shirt with a slice of pizza it only costs $6.

This pizza is great, at a great rate, but the bathrooms, youve got to hate.