“Best pizza around!”

Pizza My Heart
Ranked #19 of 369 Restaurants in Santa Cruz
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Spearfish, South Dakota, United States
“Best pizza around!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

If you love GOOD pizza in large quantities and lots of variety this is the place for you! They have huge slices and so many different choices. My all time favorite is the Big Sur with the big chunks of roasted garlic! You really can't go wrong with anything you choose! The best pizza around!

Santa Cruz, California
“The perfect pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

I love Pizza My Heart. Between all their kinds of pizza or the quick service, it's hard to beat.

The seating is spacious, they could probably fit 30 people. If there isn't enough space, there is always tables & benches around downtown Santa Cruz.There bathrooms are discusting, so you could go to mission hill creamery instead, (great ice cream).

There food is great, for vegetarians or meat eaters. I love the pesto pizza, but the sausage and peperroni is good too. There is also alternitives, such as salad (comes with dressing). There is a range of drinks (energy, soda, water etc).

Their service is speedy, usually 2 people taking orders. The wait is not long, usually three to four minutes. To buy a slice it is usually $3 to $4 . If you want to buy a t-shirt with a slice of pizza it only costs $6.

This pizza is great, at a great rate, but the bathrooms, youve got to hate.

Modesto, California
“The BEST pesto pizza ever!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

Their pesto pizza is to die for! I drive two hours just to get slices of their amazing pesto pizza! For $6 you can get an amazing slice of pizza and a t-shirt! The Santa Cruz location makes the best pesto pizza out of all the other Pizza My Hearts, so make sure to order it here!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank KEVIN M
“Wholehearted Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

Had lunch here on Saturday, it so wonderful. The pizza was perfect and service was great. I have absolutely no complaints, but the fact that it is so popular and good that it has a lot of customers coming through. Ok, my only complaint would be is that it needs to expand because customers need more room to move around. This does show that the place is worth the elbow struggle.

Santa Cruz, California
“Popular Place but I don't Know Why”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

Our daughters took us there and frankly my opinion is that the pizza is way over priced for just average pizza. I did not see anything special about the place. Maybe I was just in a so-so mood but not impressed, just more broke paying the prices.

• Visited July 2013