“I dig this pie and I am from JRZ!”
Review of Pizza My Heart

Pizza My Heart
Ranked #19 of 372 Restaurants in Santa Cruz
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
San Francisco, California
“I dig this pie and I am from JRZ!”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I saw there were a few "native" New Yorkers who didn't approve. Have to say I completely disagree. Their pie is great! Tons of Cheese and smaller amounts of sauce. All surf pictures and art on the walls, just a rad place with some interesting people young and old always rolling thru. Hit it up.

• Visited May 2013

Denver, Iowa
“Excellent Pizza!!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We really enjoyed this pizza while we were in Santa Cruz. We ordered the sausage and pepperoni and it is very good! Plan on at least an hour for delivery.

• Visited May 2013
Palm Springs, California
“Not great....”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

As a native New Yorker who once lived in Firenze I know I'm a pizza snob. What can I say....new to Santa Cruz I read all the "best of"...lists and Pizza My Heart came recommended. Guess I have to keep looking. The pizza was simply forgettable.

• Visited February 2013
Santa Cruz, California
“Very yummy! Very pricesy!”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

This place is very very pricesy!! I can't believe how much they want for a rudgy slice of pizza. like 4 or 5 dollars for just one slice. if you're rich or wealthy go ahead and buy it by the slice but if you want more for you buck then you mite as well buy a whole pie. for like 20 something.

Visited May 2012
Littleton, Colorado
“Large pizza OVERPRICED!!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

We called ahead to order take a few large take out pizzas for a family gathering. The line was the same for by-the-slice and eat in as it was for pick up so I had to wait forever. A large cheese pizza was ~$20. Very limited parking for pick up as well. A frustrating experience.