“Not bad”

Good for: Families with children
California
“Not bad”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

This place is not bad, but the food is very heavy. If you're really hungry and you like Greek food, you will like this restaurant.

Cleveland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not good”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Thought it would be much better based on what I read, but I think I was at a different restaurant despite the same name. Fried Zucchini app. was terrible, drenched in oil and overly seasoned. Lamb Kabob was not too good either with dry meat, canned tasting vegies and lemon drenched rice. I simply don't understand it, but I should have known better when I saw the waitresses. I won't say more about that.

• Visited September 2012
Richmond Hill, Ontario
“Disappointed and shocked at positive reviews”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We went to this restaurant because of the 4 plus reviews. We are visiting from Toronto and have been traveling from la to San Francisco. We have given the restaurant two stars because the two appetizers we had were very good. We had saganaki and tziziki with sour doe bread. They were very good. Our meals were a different story. The lamb and pork souvlaki were "ok". The oven roasted lamb and sliced lamb tasted like the lamb was cooked in a crock pot. It didn't look like lamb, taste like lamb or smell like lamb. It was dry and tasted like roast beef done in a crock pot for 12 hours!!!! Extremely disappointing. Staff are friendly and very busy and constantly hopping. Very surprising that they are so busy.

• Visited August 2012
Winters, California
“Great Greek food”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

visiting again with a vegetarian friend after backpacking Skyline to the Sea trail. We had a variety of food - all flavorful, fresh, filling! I cannot resist the tender, juicy, never-grizzly lamb kabobs, along with the salad. My friend was delighted with the vegetarian Greek "lasagna." We also had a side of the vegetables - a melange of green beans, corn & I think limas, overcooked in a tasty tomato sauce - as well as the deep fried pork/beef meatballs that came in a delectable lemon oregano sauce. And we were there @ 3 pm, so there was NO wait!

• Visited June 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Good food for the price”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Great little resturant with good food, great service and good prices. The Gyro was huge, fries were wonderful with greek oregano and spices, and the greek salad was definately filling. The food was fresh and great tasting, dont miss this one.

Visited June 2012