Just spent a girls weekend here with my old college roommates, and we had such an amazing time! We got a LivingSocial deal, so I was guardedly optimistic. But, I couldn't believe what an amazing value this place is!
- Customer Service: booking on the phone was so pleasant, and the hotelier was extremely helpful and kind! When we arrived to the hotel, he assured us that if we needed anything, we could always call and ask. We noticed there wasn't a wine opener in the drawer, so they quickly brought one down to us.
- Location: We were situated over the cutest coffee shop (The Picnic Basket) and directly across from the beach! 1 block away from the Boardwalk, within walking distance from lots of places to eat and shop.
- Room: 2 queen beds, a full kitchen (microwave, oven, 4-burner stove top, mini fridge, and sink), a nice (yet somewhat small) bathroom with a shower, a cute little table/chairs set, and a big, updated TV. Perfect amount of room for 4 women (that don't tend to pack light, ha!) and plenty of space to feel at home.
- THE PATIO. Need I say more? We spent about 75% of our time in Santa Cruz just sitting on our patio. Okay, it was shared, but it was the perfect place to have happy hour, watch the passersby, smell the ocean air, look at the waves, and soak in the sun.
- The overall experience - Free parking, a cute communal fire pit with ocean views, close proximity to everything, friendly staff, and clean rooms.
- The patio is shared, and can be accessed by walking around the building. Since we were on a corner room, we noticed people tended to walk by our sliding glass door and windows - which lent itself to a bit of a privacy issue if our blinds weren't shut. Also, there were four girls, and only 2 Adirondack chairs for our room to use, so we had to borrow some from the other rooms when they weren't using them.
- If you are sensitive to noise, this might be a bit too loud for you during the day. However, it stayed very quiet at night, so sleeping was never a problem.
- The internet access was a little dodgy.
We absolutely loved our stay, and it was perfect for our girls weekend! Thanks so much, Beach Street Inn & Suites!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Beach Street Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Street Inn And Suites Hotel Santa Cruz
- Terrace Court Hotel
- Terrace Court Santa Cruz