“Outstanding winery” 5 of 5 bubbles

70 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 160 helpful votes
“Outstanding winery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2012

Even though we've known Storrs wines for some time, we haven't been to the tasting room in a while and decided to stop by recently. I am amazed at how this little winery has "grown" over the years. Other than the Carignane (a grape I'm just not fond of anyway), we enjoyed each and every one of their wines ... and their new Sauvignon Blac is fantastic. The staff, as always, is very friendly and knowledgeable -- not only about their wines and growing regions, but about other local wineries as well. You won't find a big fancy "Napa Valley" tasting room but, rather, a small intimate room which adjoins a nice outside area in an out-of-the-way area of town. But the best part is their wines. If you're in the area, I suggest seeking out Storrs.

Visited April 2012

Santa Cruz, California
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“I like their Chardonay.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2012

I not much of a drinker, but this wine is tasty.

Visited February 2012