Booked last minute on hotwire and got a room for a very fair price. It was central enough to walk into town and the room was comfortable even though it didn't feel very clean. It definitely fulfilled its purpose for a safe stay during our roadtrip, and the service was friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fireside Inn is located less than a 5-minute walk from the Santa Cruz Boardwalk and Coconut Grove. Under new management January of 2014, the Fireside Inn has been completely renovated to give the guest the best experience in the area. Other attractions within 5 miles are Lighthouse Field State Beach, University of California Santa Cruz, and the DeLaveaga Golf Course. Downtown Santa Cruz is a 10 minute walk, with dining, museums and shopping surrounding the Fireside Inn.The Fireside Inn Santa Cruz features free Wi-Fi. Free parking is included. All guest rooms are comfortably furnished with standard amenities including free high speed internet access, microwave, mini fridge, hair dryer, free local calls, alarm clock radio, and cable TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Fireside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Inn By The Beach Hotel Santa Cruz
- Paradise Hotel Santa Cruz
- Paradise Motel Santa Cruz