We just returned from a four night stay at the Edgewater. You cannot beat the location of this hotel! It is within walking distance of the boardwalk so the parking spot you get with your room is a huge plus since parking is crazy by the boardwalk.
Pros--LOCATION, comfortable beds, room started off clean, having a kitchen in the room, pool access, friendly staff.
Cons--we stayed in room 112 which has no cross ventilation so it got hot, beds were made but surfaces were not wiped down or floors swept the whole time we were there, the pool is heated but still not super warm.
This is a very nice place for families to stay. I would definitely go back, although I would stay in a different room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardalk 1 block east and across from main beach & wharf. 17 unique non-smoking units. Spacious family suites with fully equipped kitchens, separate bedroom, and 2 T.V.'s. Enjoy our delightful climate while relaxing by our pool. Picnic area with gas BBQ's and great view. Short walk to downtown and west cliff drive. Some rooms with fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs, and oceanviews. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Edgewater Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater Beach Hotel Santa Cruz
- Edgewater Beach Santa Cruz