After the stress of work, we found a great place to relax and enjoy nature. The fireplace came in handy against the cool ocean breeze. It was great hearing the crash of the ocean waves and the bark of the sea lions. The beds are super comfortable. We walked out on the wharf and had a wonderful breakfast. Saw the Monarch Butterflies in Natural Bridges State Park. Staff was efficient, professional and friendly. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardalk 1 block east and across from main beach & wharf. 17 unique non-smoking units. Spacious family suites with fully equipped kitchens, separate bedroom, and 2 T.V.'s. Enjoy our delightful climate while relaxing by our pool. Picnic area with gas BBQ's and great view. Short walk to downtown and west cliff drive. Some rooms with fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs, and oceanviews. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Edgewater Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater Beach Hotel Santa Cruz
- Edgewater Beach Santa Cruz