We recently enjoyed a visit with friends in the Captain's Cabin and loved having dinner watching the ocean from the room. It is so beautiful and quiet and it really hits you that life is going on down below you but you don't hear a thing. The view is spectacular. We were treated very nicely by the staff and got a small tour of some of the rooms. We found the staff to be very accommodating and friendly. The rooms are so unique with fireplaces and jet tubs in some and kitchenettes and family friendly units in others. I look forward to another visit in the near future and a longer stay. It's a great getaway even if you are from the Santa Cruz area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardalk 1 block east and across from main beach & wharf. 17 unique non-smoking units. Spacious family suites with fully equipped kitchens, separate bedroom, and 2 T.V.'s. Enjoy our delightful climate while relaxing by our pool. Picnic area with gas BBQ's and great view. Short walk to downtown and west cliff drive. Some rooms with fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs, and oceanviews. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Edgewater Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater Beach Hotel Santa Cruz
- Edgewater Beach Santa Cruz