Tripadvisor

from $33.00
from $153.85
from $35.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in here on our first night. Seemed like a fun stop with a lot of locals. It was a karaoke night with a lot of talented,serious competitors so that was fun to watch.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

A relative had her son meet us here when he was done having fun at the boardwalk. This was my first time here. We walked in on the side street across from the boardwalk, ordered a pizza, chicken wings and some beers. After finding a place to sit I went in search of a restroom to wash my hands. As I turned the corner I found that there is a bowling alley hence the name! I had never noticed this place. The food was really surprisingly good. Good place to go to relax and have some fun.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

This is the 4th Birthday party I’ve held here. The staff is great, especially Yolanda and Andrew. The Coasters bar and grill has everything from salads to pizza and sandwiches, and even Marianne’s ice cream!

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed August 2, 2017

I was robbed at the Santa Cruz Boardwalk Bowl this Monday. Someone snatched my small black Deluci Santa Cruz purse with all of my belongings including an iPhone in a pink wallet case, keys, credit cards, ID, and cash. Bowling alley is a decent place and i've had lots of good times here with my friends but knowing their security is lacking and that there are some strange characters all the time here is not welcoming. One time we came there was a weird guy taking photos of girls in our group. Don't bring your valuables and be careful or you will get robbed in a matter of minutes. I learned my lesson and I won't be coming back here.

Date of experience: July 2017
2  Thank LinaLovePeace
Reviewed July 23, 2017

You are at a popular boardwalk and there are a lot of kids so don’t think you’ll get a real game of bowling in. You probably already knew that though. If you were a serious bowler, you’d go to your local bowling alley. There are so many a kid walking around it’s a bit ridiculous so go and just have fun if you really want to bowl.

Date of experience: June 2017