“We'll return!”
Review of Conscious Creations Cafe - CLOSED

Conscious Creations Cafe
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed February 1, 2012

My husband likes to stay with the tried and true, so this was going to be a stretch for him. To his surprise - and my "I told you so" satisfaction - he loved it. The food was delicious - fresh, organic, perfectly seasoned (i.e. not too salty), spicy hot but not over the top. He had the curry chicken and I the curry veggies. The vegan tortilla soup was yummy, and the salad sprinkled with nutty and chewy ingredients that, combined with the tasty dressing, could have been a meal in itself. We had been warmly welcomed, and the attentive service continued throughout our meal. We look forward to our next visit and will tell our friends.

Reviewed October 24, 2011

For my birthday we went to dinner at Concious Creations in Santa Cruz. We were looking for something casual since we have an 8 month old baby in tow. The restaurant was perfect. It had a relaxing feeling and we made sure to go early in order to beat any crowds. We arrived at 5pm and there were only a few tables filled. There were other families there so we felt right at home. The menu is short, but the options are all local, sustainable and organic. Who can beat that! We enjoyed the best ever Minestrone Soup. We even ordered seconds after finishing the 1st bowl. It was too good not to get more. Next we had the Goddess Salad. It was a little plain since they were out of avocado. You can add toppings and we added the feta. We should have added more toppings. For the entrees we had the enchilada and the fish tacos. Both were delicious. You have to try the Soul Juice. It is the best drink I have had in a long time. It is made up of a bunch of different fruits all blended together. The menu is seasonal so items do change. Be prepared to try things you have never had before and you will enjoy it.

1  Thank bmckinney26