“Was hoping it would have been better”
Review of Betty's Burgers

Betty's Burgers
Ranked #65 of 377 Restaurants in Santa Cruz
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Our delicious burgers are made with fresh, all-natural beef with NO hormones and NO antibiotics. Local vegetables are delivered fresh daily.
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Being a local, I was hoping this was going to be better; had my hopes up only to be disappointed. I ordered the Basic Betty ... and while everything was okay, there was nothing to "write home about." It was just sorta blah; honestly, no taste. Major surprise ... but truth is truth. I added some seasoning as well as mustard and ketchup, and that helped, but the basic burger taste just wasn't there. :( Really bummed.
The sweet potato fries were scrumptious, however!
Sure do wish Santa Cruz had an In-n-Out!!!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Well this is the one on the main strip of Santa Cruz down by the Catalyst. It was too crowded and when I got my burger, there was not much of a taste. That is too bad. I will wonder if the others are the same way.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Liked the chili & grilled cheese, but the nachos were the weakest version I'd ever seen; chips, beans, and cheese, with a spattering of tomatoes. Anything else added would be charged!

Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Awesome place for burgers and great place to eat outside decor 50s 60s. They even have a vegi burger ..one downside have to pay extra for fries cheese and other condiments

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Love this place, we came to Santa Cruz for the day and were immediately drawn to this place, mainly because there is a Betty's in Columbus OH and we love that one so thought we would try this Betty's. We were greeted right away and sat outside, the menu is great, lots of good burgers and sandwiches to choose from, even some salads. I had the Shrimp Po Girl and my husband the burger. My sandwich was amazing and my husband's burger was huge! Great amount of food, good prices and great cocktails. If we are in the area again this will defintely be our go to.