“Restaurant with a good story, not bad food”
Review of Betty's Burgers

Betty's Burgers
Ranked #65 of 372 Restaurants in Santa Cruz
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Our delicious burgers are made with fresh, all-natural beef with NO hormones and NO antibiotics. Local vegetables are delivered fresh daily.
Bellevue, Washington
“Restaurant with a good story, not bad food”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I had high expectations for this place, for some reason. In her story, she does tout her burgers as being "damn good." I don't remember them being any better than a lot of burgers, but they weren't bad. I do remember that I was a bit surprised by the prices.

I did like the feel of the place - casual, retro, good for families. I liked that the story was written in the menus - it was an interesting one that felt very Californian.

Anyway, overall, it wasn't a bad place to go - we were hungry and were deciding between burgers and pizza. We went with burgers!

• Visited November 2012

Santa Cruz, California
“Terrible Place to go!! Horrible Prices for Crappy food!!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Save yourself the time and money and make a burger at home. I promise you it will be way tastier. We have tried this place so many different times and we still come to the same and final conclusion that they just suck. everything is way way over priced and its flavorless cardboard box food with absolutely nothing delicious on the menu. We recommend you save your a bad experience and go to jack in the box or somewhere like Santa Cruz Dinner or Hindquarter for a good burger. =)

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank d g
Santa Cruz, California
“Their Food and Drinks are Yummy!”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

It took me a long time to try this place because from my understanding they only sold beef burgers, however I realized that they had chicken too. Their Chick A Dee is delicious! I loved the seasoning on the chicken. Their drinks are really good! Their customer service is great! Over all I like this place and I will definitely be back.

• Visited December 2012
Simi Valley, California, United States
“Great burgers”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We went to Betty's burgers in downtown Santa Cruz. it was really cute and the food was very good. The waitress was very pleasant and the sweet potato fries yummy.

Visited November 2012
santa cruz, CA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“41st location & Seabright great..avoid downtown location!”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

We love Betty's Burgers! Excellent veggie burger, yummy fries and to die for milkshakes! The downtown location has extremly slow services..we tried it twice because we love Betty's Burgers and the downtown location is cute but both times it took over an hour just to get our food. It is worth the drive a bit out of town to stop in the Seabright location or the 41st Avenue location!

Visited March 2012