“Dont pass it by”

Description: Ice Cream
Baltimore, Maryland
“Dont pass it by”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We had the most delicious milk shake here! I didn't really have room, but couldn't help myself. We also had the bon bons of the day. Chocolate hazelnut. Really, you must stop here.

Visited October 2013

Dallas, Texas, United States
“Delicious and quaint”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

My kids love this place. So many good flavors. Check it out! The seating is kind of limited, but you can always take your cone for a walk in down town.

• Visited July 2013
Santa Cruz
“Best chocolate ever!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

First note: This is just an ice cream store. Not a restaurant. The space is small with very limited outdoor seating... like for 2, I think. I just take mine to go.

I love chocolate so much that I've never tried any of the other innovative flavors. But I hear good responses to the other flavors. Happily, though they change most of their flavor offerings, they always have the chocolate sorbet. It seems like a rich ice cream to me, and the most chocolatey I've had anywhere. I've been there several times, though I really try not to eat ice cream generally.

• Visited August 2013
Oroville, California
“A must if you are downtown and in an ice cream mood!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

This is a great ice cream place. It is in the downtown area and can be packed. They give you tastes of their ice creams and soon you know what you want.... You will not be disappointed if you like good ice cream.

• Visited May 2013
London
“Calling All Artisan Ice-cream Fans!”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Well where to start, it's small, super friendly and the quality of the ice cream is superb. The nearest rivals are the artisan gelati's in Rome. Flavours are imaginative, varied and unusual, from Basil to Cardamom Plum. There is always a safe bet for those less adventurous. They are also very happy to let you try before you buy but let's be honest, this isn't the biggest purchase you've ever made and this really is a great opportunity to let yourself be surprised! Opening hours are generous, as are the portion sizes! Definitely worth a visit and be brave, try something new!

• Visited September 2013