Holiday Inn Express Santa Cruz
Mission Inn(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$169
Dream Inn(Santa Cruz)
$407
$239
  • Pool
Comfort Inn Beach/Boardwalk Area(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$130
ComfortInn
Beach Street Inn and Suites(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$299
Best Western Plus All Suites Inn(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$265
$203
BestWestern.com
Hotel Paradox, Autograph Collection(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$197
  • Pool
Hilton Santa Cruz / Scotts Valley(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$178
$163
Hilton.com
$259
$251
Quality Inn(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$125
Chaminade Resort & Spa(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$213
$119
Groupon.com
All reviewshi expresscinnamon rollsunderground garageshort drivefree breakfastwould stay here againclean hotelking suitebeds were very comfortablebreakfast roomroad tripparkingboardwalkfreewayhousekeepingdowntownhallway
Reviewed May 22, 2010

The room was very elegant, decore and bedding were rich and not at all like other motels. The tv was a flat screen and the bathroom was beautiful, so beautiful I took several pictures of it as I will remodel my bathroom just like it. I loved the lit bathroom wall mirror beautiful sink and the wallpaper was very elegant. The bed was extremly comfortable and I felt like I was at home. It was perfect and quiet. The only thing I can say negitive was the parking, if you have a full size truck then its hard to park in the underground parking as its very tight. But we managed. The continental breakfast was wonderful. Its better than what I fix at home. lol! The service was great, I had a hard time with the internet reception but then I did not stay in the room that much to worry about it. You will love this motel, it was a great beginning and ending of our trip.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 25, 2010

The good news is that Angelika is a gem. The rest was not so good: The TV remote died the first time we used it. It was hard to move around in the room as a large, out-of-scale chair on wheels was blocking free movement between the bed and desk. There was no refrigerator or microwave and the bedside table lamp flickered. Luckily I had my own pen as there wasn't one in the room. As for the breakfast offerings: the bacon was not only thin enough to read a newspaper through, it was also undercooked and soggy. Being a Gold Card customer of Holiday Inn Express, I naturally expected some kind of acknowledgement/upgrade or something. Nothing of the sort occurred. All around sloppy treatment from a chain I usually can depend on. They just need to tighten up their service.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank nwescape1
Reviewed April 23, 2010

The setting is right off hwy 101 so although there isn't much charm to the location, it is easy access. It felt efficient, clean and maybe a little boring. The staff was friendly. There is an outdoor pool, but no spa. The gym has nice machines, but no free weights. I noticed two computers in the lobby (very public place), but I brought my laptop and had no issues logging on in my room. Probably my favorite thing was the ease of parking under the hotel with access to the elevator. Even though the hotel is on a busy street, the room was relatively quiet. The bed was comfortable, but the pillows could be improved upon.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank SoloMe-oTraveler
Reviewed April 23, 2010

We arrived on a Sunday afternoon for a one night stay. The check-in
clerk was friendly and helpful, explaining how the room key could double
as an electricity conservation feature in the room, a green feature. The room
had incandescent bulbs rather than compact fluorescent lamps (CFL's). WiFi
service was solid, but a check of www.grc.com's
"Shields Up," showed open software ports vulnerability. Continental breakfast included cheese omelets, sweet rolls, toast, bagels, and fruit juices. There were no fresh apples, bananas, or oranges unlike other Holiday Express Inns we have visited.

Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jkohler217
Reviewed April 18, 2010

This is a great updated hotel that is looking really good. The front desk was very helpful and happily answered all our questions and items we asked for. They upgraded us to the suite which was very nice to have the "living room" to watch some extra TV. The rooms are nice, clean, and updated. Would highly recommend this hotel as a great base for exploring the Santa Cruz area.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple