My fiance and I have been there twice, and we love it! It is a bit on the pricey side, but what can you expect from a beach town? We like that it's just a short trek to the boardwalk, the rooms are comfy and stocked with essentials. The shower has hot water. The only thing that stuck out to me was in the bathroom, there was only one bar of soap for washing hands, and washing in the shower. There should have been two bars.
After a long day at the boardwalk, it was nice to come back to the room and be able to rent a video from the front desk to wind down. We expected to pay for the rental, but when we checked out the next morning we were told it was complimentary!
We will most likely stay there again next summer. We will enjoy the ocean view, the lovely gardens and the service with a smile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ocean-front Sea & Sand Inn has always been popular with savvy out-of-towners, but a major renovation in 2009 has added a whole new “wow” factor. Three new luxury king spa rooms with ocean view balconies were added; two spacious family cottages with private hot tubs and three other spa rooms were also upgraded. All 22 rooms have a fantastic ocean front view of sparkling Monterey Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Sea & Sand Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea And Sand Hotel Santa Cruz
- Hotel Sea And Sand
- Sea And Sand Inn Santa Cruz