A little slice of heaven sits on the edge of a cliff in Santa Cruz and its called the Sea and Sand Inn. We loved this little inn. Has a beach town feel in that its an older property but very well maintained and the grounds are lovely. Flowers everywhere, small seating areas that all overlook the most spectacular view over the ocean, beach pier and boardwalk. Far enough away that all you really hear are the waves crashing on the shore below, but close enough that its an easy walk down to the beach or boardwalk. The room was nice. Maybe a little dated, but clean and sufficient. The bathroom was tiny and the shower head meant for short people....But oh, sitting outside under the trees looking out over the ocean eating freshly baked cookies and lemonade they serve each afternoon! We honestly sat there trying to figure out if we could change our itinerary so we could stay there another night! We really did NOT want to go! The Continental Breakfast was fresh and tasty with bagels, muffins, scones, toast, fresh fruit, juice and coffee. Santa Cruz just has the greatest vacation vibe and our teenagers can't wait to go back. I definately recommend the Sea and Sand Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ocean-front Sea & Sand Inn has always been popular with savvy out-of-towners, but a major renovation in 2009 has added a whole new “wow” factor. Three new luxury king spa rooms with ocean view balconies were added; two spacious family cottages with private hot tubs and three other spa rooms were also upgraded. All 22 rooms have a fantastic ocean front view of sparkling Monterey Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Sea & Sand Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea And Sand Hotel Santa Cruz
- Hotel Sea And Sand
- Sea And Sand Inn Santa Cruz