Sea & Sand Inn
Comfort Inn Beach/Boardwalk Area(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$180
ComfortInn
Mission Inn(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$169
$319
$309
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $344/night.

Quality Inn(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$135
$130
QualityInn
Hilton Santa Cruz / Scotts Valley(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$219
Hotel Paradox, Autograph Collection(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$229
$224
  • Pool
Best Western Plus All Suites Inn(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$179
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Santa Cruz(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$181
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Chaminade Resort & Spa(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$178
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $198/night.

Dream Inn(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$439
  • Pool
All reviewswine and cheeseafternoon cookiescottage suitethe cliffcrackersdeluxe kingcontinental breakfastwatch surfersfresh baked cookiesoverlooking the oceansalt water taffysound of the wavesprivate patioboiled eggsfalling asleepspa roomgas fireplace
Reviewed May 3, 2013

This would have to be one of the nicest hotels we have stayed in. Superbly located above Cowell Beach in the middle of Santa Cruz, it is a short walk to many of the town's amenities and at the beginning of the lovely West Cliff walk. The hotel is very pleasantly appointed and is extremely comfortable in a delightful, understated way. the bed was extremely comfortable and the other aspects of the room were thoughtfully applied. The afternoon tea and the morning breakfast at no cost made a great stay outstanding. Breakfast was varied and most filling and begs the question why other places cannot provide this when the rates at this hotel were so reasonable. The staff were most friendly and helpful and the hotel was very clean; the gardens were excellent too.
So all in all this would have to be one of the very best values for money we have ever had. truly brilliant.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 941Bill
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We recently stayed here for one night on a last minute trip to Santa Cruz. We were really happy with our room which included a fireplace and a view of the ocean! We also had a patio, and we spent the evening drinking wine and enjoying the view. The boardwalk and many restaurants are in walking distance if you don't want to drive. I would highly recommend this hotel if you want a relaxing stay by the bay!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Andrea A
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Small and simple motel style property with one of best views in Santa Cruz that is close to the beach, wharf, and boardwalk. I was pleasantly surprised because I had booked the least expensive room and I could sit on my bed and look at the beautiful view of the ocean! There was a common balcony but hardly anyone ever went by while I was there. Breakfast was simple: hard boiled eggs, yogurt, cereal, bagels, etc. There are several lovely sitting areas on the patio and lower terraces where you can have breakfast and gaze at the view. I researched several places in Santa Cruz before settling on this place and after seeing the other ones, I was happy I'd picked this location. Suggestion: walk to The Picnic Basket on the main street along the beach (a short walk) and bring your lunch or dinner back to the hotel to enjoy on the terrace overlooking the beach.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Sue L
Reviewed April 6, 2013

We were super excited about our room with a view but when we got there they did not give us the room with the fireplace and jacuzzi that i ordered. We were told it was booked and thats not what we had ordered which i knew what was ordered but never got a confirmation by email. I called to have one sent and who knows what happened in the meantime. Then my fiance went in the bathroom and the sink was broken. We called and they never fixed it just unplugged it for the night. The view is nice and you can enjoy the ocean but a heater furnace ran all night. Limited parking so we walked everywhere which was okay. We will not stay here again. Way to much money for the mistakes we endured.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2013

My first impression of this hotel wasn't great. The lobby looked really dated and our check-in was delayed an hour due to a shortage of staff. For what we were charged, I wasn't pleased (we'd splurged for a jacuzzi room). I was hoping that the room would be as nice as in the photos. Fortunately, it was. I felt like we'd stepped into another hotel. The room has recently been completely renovated and is very pretty and comfortable. They provided all of the nice little touches, including a pair of binoculars to borrow. It was very relaxing sitting out on our balcony enjoying the ocean. Parking at night can be a problem. I went to a concert at the Catalyst and when I returned I found that I had to find a parking space on the street which was difficult. By the way, during your stay be sure to check out the cool, old downtown, Pacific Ave. area to experience the real Santa Cruz. Good food, music, shopping and nice people.

Room Tip: Try room 208, it's the corner jacuzzi room and you'll have a little more privacy out on the balcony.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple