We enjoyed this small intimate inn facing the Santa Cruz beach and pier. We had one of the larger rooms. As noted in other reviews, each room faces the water, are very private, comfortable, and quiet, and include outdoor seating and table. We found our stay exceptional and the staff very helpful. Its location was also a plus as you could walk to area restaurants, the Santa Cruz Pier and beaches, or along the pleasant and active West Cliff Drive with its overlooking water views as far as you want to go. In the early evening a complimentary glass of wine and hors d'oeuvres are served and in the morning a continental breakfast. We will return to this place the next time we are in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ocean-front Sea & Sand Inn has always been popular with savvy out-of-towners, but a major renovation in 2009 has added a whole new “wow” factor. Three new luxury king spa rooms with ocean view balconies were added; two spacious family cottages with private hot tubs and three other spa rooms were also upgraded. All 22 rooms have a fantastic ocean front view of sparkling Monterey Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Sea & Sand Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea And Sand Hotel Santa Cruz
- Hotel Sea And Sand
- Sea And Sand Inn Santa Cruz