After reading all the reviews on TripAdvisor, we zeroed in on a stay at the Sea & Sand Inn. We were not disappointed! A darling inn, right on the cliff, with absolutely spectacular views! We were lucky enough to have landed in the deluxe spa room (king bed, spa, & fireplace!) and it was worth every penny. We opened up the windows at night and listened to the waves crashing on the shore below us. The seals barking in the morning were a delight. We were pleasantly surprised to find that wine & cheese were served in the late afternoon and that a continental breakfast was included as well. A real value. Enjoying wine & cheese on our patio, and then breakfast the next morning . . . it just couldn't have been any better. The office staff was friendly and helpful and we can't wait to return to this gem in Santa Cruz!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ocean-front Sea & Sand Inn has always been popular with savvy out-of-towners, but a major renovation in 2009 has added a whole new “wow” factor. Three new luxury king spa rooms with ocean view balconies were added; two spacious family cottages with private hot tubs and three other spa rooms were also upgraded. All 22 rooms have a fantastic ocean front view of sparkling Monterey Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Sea & Sand Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea And Sand Hotel Santa Cruz
- Hotel Sea And Sand
- Sea And Sand Inn Santa Cruz