“My coffee source for 40 years”

Santa Cruz Coffee Roasting Co.
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Try Steve's Smooth French, my favorite, or any of a very wide range of other blends. Free wifi.

There are newer reviews for Santa Cruz Coffee Roasting Co.

Reviewed January 20, 2012

Now this is a cup of coffee. I don't mind the wait because who doesn't love a fresh brewed cup of coffee. Each cup of coffee is individually brewed. The coffee is outstanding! The food doesn't look very good to me so I have never tried it.

Reviewed December 13, 2011

Long time coffee lover since I had my first cup when I was 14 with my dad... Seriously my favorite coffee ever. I always buy the Santa Cruz Dark... my husband says it's too dark, but absolutely my favorite... AMAZING and it's fair trade too! If you can't hang you can also start with Beethoven's blend which is half of the SC dark and a medium roast. Best part of this individual coffee shop, you can now purchase thier coffee online. I usually buy 2 lbs at time and is the same shipping price as sending 1 lb. Well worth the 9 dollar shipping. Saw a groupon for them before too!c Keep your eyes open

2  Thank SF-parents
Reviewed August 26, 2011

While ordering a latte I saw a roach on one of the muffins in the case. When I mentioned it, I was told they come from the hotel/apartment upstairs and that there was nothing that they could do about it. They then left the muffin sitting there. Nice..

1  Thank loyal12
Reviewed September 11, 2008

After finding the coffee provided by our hotel's Continental breakfast was just plain nasty, we were directed to this place by a local. This is just a kiosk in the center of the bus terminal so I was doubtful, but wow, the coffee was outstanding! They brew each cup when you order it so you do have to wait a few minutes - but it's so worth it. And it's the same price as Starbucks - but much, much better.