“Great Food!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Orlando, Florida
“Great Food!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is a great little diner! As you drive into Santa Cruz off of Hwy 17 you will see it on the right hand side! You can't miss it! We stopped to have lunch and we were not disappointed! We were promptly seated and ordered. I had coffee with the Mexican omelet I want to say but it was cooked in a pan. It was excellent! It was ground beef topped off with three eggs, cheese and then salsa topping it off and it was tasty! My friend had 3 egg breakfast which he enjoyed but not as much as this Mexican pan dish! I have no complaints, the service was excellent, food was great! The décor was eclectic and quirky but hey! it's Santa Cruz it was expected!

Visited May 2013

New Hamburg, Canada
“Great food, fun atmosphere”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We stopped by this diner after 8 pm as we were hungry after a long day of sight seeing all over the region. The wait staff were very friendly and fast. The food was great quality for the price. Both my partner and I were happy with our meals. I would definitely go back if I return to Santa Cruz again.

• Visited May 2013
San Jose, California
“Above Average Diner, Good Food, Decent Prices”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The Santa Cruz diner is a nice little place to get good food at a decent price, the service is usually very good, the portions are fair sized, and the prices are decent. Nice little place that the locals visit as well, a bit of a cross between a Denny's and Marie Calenders ... Good place to grab breakfast or to take the kids for casual dinner.

• Visited April 2013
Santa Cruz, California
“Just ok”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I tried this place for the first time today. It was just ok, kind of a greasy spoon. It's not my kinda place, but I think there people out there that love this kind of food, I'm not one of them. I had the spinach salad with salmon on top, it was ok. The service was good, I have to give them that.

• Visited April 2013
Manistee, Michigan
“The Best Diner”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

The Santa Cruz Diner is a place to go for great relaxation while you eat. The building has not been updated for awhile which gives it a unique flavor--the men's bathroom is quite grungy. The food is very good, service is right on (they warn you it could take some time on busy days), and prices are inexpensive. While waiting for food there is a lot of stuff on the walls that needs looking at. Nice place to kick back and eat well.

• Visited March 2013