Tripadvisor
Santa Cruz
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews twin lakes heated floor in the bathroom walk in closet busy street fresh fruit large closet continental breakfast small hotel no elevator the king size bed stayed one night coffee maker the santa cruz area great room free parking refrigerator capitola
Selected filters
Reviewed October 14, 2015 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay at Bella Notte. It was our first visit to Santa Cruz and the owners provided us with great information on things to do and places to see. The appointments are first class and the room was spacious and comfortable. We had a great visit with the managers, Nice and Drew.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 28aland
Reviewed October 14, 2015

I based my online booking strictly on the website pictures, so I didn't know what to really expect. This 10-room inn is a gem. The managers were a delight, the rooms were recently remodeled, and the bathroom floor tiles are heated (yum). Our king-sized bed was very comfortable and the room had free WiFi. The inn is on the south side of Santa Cruz with a tree-lined state beach just a three-block walk away. To my surprise the room rate included a really good full breakfast buffet and served Peet's coffee. I will definitely return to Bella Notte. Thank you Nice and Mark for making our stay so enjoyable.

1  Thank Angela L
Reviewed October 11, 2015

Our room was nice and spacious - and the dedicated parking lot is a great perk. The breakfast was better than most (sausage, scrambled eggs, etc) and it was free. :)

Be aware that early check-in is not possible, even with two weeks of notice.

Date of stay: September 2015
1  Thank 2019chr
Reviewed October 9, 2015

We drove to Santa Cruz on a whim on a Friday night and chanced upon the last room at Bella Notte, what a blessing that was! We loved our room, it was large, clean and quiet. Everything worked, the bed was comfortable and the location great. We ate both nights at restaurants within walking distance of the Inn and walked down to the beach which was only a block away. We had a wonderful weekend here and would not hesitate to stay here again. In fact. that is what prompted me to finally write this almost 9 months after our stay, we were looking to stay here again next weekend but sadly no rooms are available.

Date of stay: January 2015
1  Thank vdesigner
Reviewed October 6, 2015

In a town with many "honky-tonk" hotels, this inn was a breath of fresh air. It is a small inn with great attention to detail. When I called to make a reservation , the lady could not have been nicer. We had a beautiful room on the ground floor. The room was spacious and the bathroom beautiful with heated floors! Linens were top grade and no plastic cups for drinking- they were glass!! I cannot say enough about this place. Breakfast was also delicious and a wide variety of food. I wish we could have stayed longer, but I would definitely recommend this.