“Great Burgers”

Islands
Ranked #91 of 493 Restaurants in Santa Clarita
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Islands rate as one of my top 5 burger places (and I have been to many). Burgers are cooked as you like and either on wheat or white bread. Im an old surfer and like the videos shown there a mixture of surging, snowboarding outdoor events etc. Great staff and decor.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Fish tacos were great. Initial 'house' margarita was somewhat tasteless so the server recommended the top-shelf margarita the 2nd time around. All I could taste then was the alcohol and not the sweet and sour mix at all. I suspect the Bartender may have over compensated for my initial comment. Our server was fantastic and the Manager stopped by to offer her apology on the initial margarita; her advice was that "as their house margaritas are so popular, they pre-make them, so always ask for a 'fresh' one when ordering - makes sense to me. I would return but the decor was looking a little tired..

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I'd rather eat a burger from Islands over a fast food chain any day. They have a fair amount of burgers to choose from and you can get it cooked how you want, on the type of bun you want (wheat or white) and play around with the condiments as you like. If you want it simple, the Big Wave with Cheese is the way to go. If I am feeling a little fancier, then I like the Bleunami. My husband likes the pepper and jalapeno crusted Kilauea. Fries are usually good ... hot and fresh. Once in awhile they are served a little tired, but you can always ask for another batch. I've never had a problem with the service and the atmosphere is fun. Peak times can be very noisy and we try to avoid family night (Tuesdays). All in all, Islands is a staple for us when we want a burger because they have reliable service and the food is consistently good to very good.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Nor I may have gone on a bad day, but this place seems to have gone downhill. Chili burger was blah, onion rings that were about 50 percent covered with batter and only four of them, Service was good still but they need to improve on the food.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Best hamburgers around. You can get them anyway you want them and they are always great. The service is excellent. It is a little too loud for my taste, but if you time it right, it is worth the meal.