Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita
$189
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn Santa Clarita Valencia(Santa Clarita)(Great Value!)
$159
$156
$149
Santa Clarita Motel(Santa Clarita)(Great Value!)
$89
Comfort Suites(Stevenson Ranch)
$139
$125
ComfortSuites
Hyatt Regency Valencia(Santa Clarita)
$189
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
$159
HIExpress.com
$172
$149
Best Western Valencia Inn(Santa Clarita)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscookiesoutback steakhouseroom was cleanin n out burgermagic mountainfresh fruitthe breakfast areasix flagscomplimentary breakfastpotatoeswafflesfast foodrestaurants and shoppingstayed one nightwe've stayeda great staywould stay again
Reviewed July 8, 2014

The family and I had 5 nights in this hotel and overall we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Essentially we needed to stay near family and this hotel was perfectly situated close to the highway.

The rooms are clean, with very comfortable beds.

Pros;
- Their are lots of power plugs, and the inclusion of the bedside USB's is a great feature turning up in smarter hotels.
- empty fridge is great to have; minibar is so 1980's
- bathrooms are bright and well equipped with a powerful hair drier for the folicaly privileged.
- breakfasts were nice with some lower fat options (fruit and cereal)
- staff are excellent, friendly and attentive.
- black out curtains ensure a good sleep
- free wifi!

A few small things prevented me giving 5 stars....but these are just small considerations.

Cons;
- The bedrooms are quite dark and even with all the lights on it is still a little too dark.
- USB's should be both sides of the bed
- wardrobe is a little bit small for hanging stuff
- aircon unit is a little old school and subsequently a little noisy.

Room Tip: Vons supermarket is a few minutes drive away. Outback Steakhouse is next door..and definitely walkable.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank blakeHK
Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

Hello blake6532,

Thank you for your time reviewing your stay at the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita. I’m very happy to find out that the pros outweigh the cons! I like to thank you for your valuable feedback because this can be used to improve our service. I also like the fact that you enjoyed the variety of restaurants in close proximity to the hotel.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Stay here if you are in the area or going to Six Flags or any other function. Quiet and clean in rooms, good food and well run and friendly staff. Internet, in room connections and desk area were comfortable and the electoral connections were well placed. Perfect for HHonors. You will be pleased.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Hello William P

Thank you so much for recommending the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita to people who like to visit Six Flags Magic Mountain! This really means a lot to us because it tells me that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations. I look forward passing on your nice words to my team because I know that they appreciate this as well!
Please come stay with us again I the future when you plan on visiting Magic Mountain or Hurricane Harbor!

Reviewed July 7, 2014

This hotel was well located to go to six flags parc. This parc is worth the visit if you enjoy scary rides!! the best was X2, Tatsu and superman. We appreciated the breakfast, wich was complementary. There was a good choice of food (waffles, bagels, fruits, bacon) Nice rooms, staff was very nice, everyone was helpful and friendly. There was a nice pool.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Hello ninonmontreal

I am happy you enjoyed your time at Six Flags Magic Mountain when visiting Santa Clarita/Valencia. Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn as your hotel of choice! We look forward to any of your future trips to Magic Mountain and we would love to have you as our guests again!

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Front desk staff was professional and accommodating. Check-in at 9:45 pm was warmly and efficiently accomplished. Our room with 2 queen beds was clean and furnished with the textiles and decor we have come to expect from these sort of "middle of the road" hotel chains. Certainly pleasant enough, but just showing a touch of wear.

Complimentary breakfast seemed adequate. My family ate some, but I skipped it this time.

The highlight of service: Just before check-out I asked the front desk if they had any postcard stamps that I could purchase. They said yes, but upon discovering that they only had first class forever stamps in stock, they went ahead and sold them to me at the post card rate. A very hospitable and appreciated gesture. Staff once again, professional and warm.

I can't imagine needing a place to stay in Santa Clarita again anytime soon, but I wouldn't hesitate to stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Hello Britt-Marie D.

Thank you for your time reviewing your stay at the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita! I am very pleased to hear that my staff took great care of you and your family and that we were able to meet your expectations for being a clean and comfortable hotel. We like to get feedback on our complimentary breakfast so we can find out what items we should ad to make it an even better breakfast. I’m also happy my staff was able to assist you with selling postage stamps! Thanks again for your favorable review and thank you for choosing Hampton Inn Santa Clarita.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

The Team at Hampton Inn at Los Angeles/Santa Clarita/Six Flags Area are totally committed to make sure their guests have the best stay. They are 100% focused on the needs of their guests. We will continue to stay at this hotel when traveling through the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Hello Patricio A.

Thank you for recommending the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita to anyone who is looking for a hotel in the Santa Clarita/Valencia/Six Flags area!!! This is sincerely appreciated by the entire team! Please come stay with us again in the near future!