Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
$142
GardenInn.com
Hyatt Regency Valencia(Santa Clarita)
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Comfort Suites(Stevenson Ranch)
$107
ComfortSuites
$139
$119
Best Western Valencia Inn(Santa Clarita)
$120
$129
Santa Clarita Motel(Santa Clarita)(Great Value!)
$84
$79
All reviewscookiesoutback steakhouseroom was cleanin n out burgermagic mountainfresh fruitthe breakfast areasix flagscomplimentary breakfastpotatoeswafflesfast foodrestaurants and shoppingstayed one nightwe've stayeda great staywould stay again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 17, 2014

My wife and I along with two 17 year olds spent a long weekend in the LA area and were guided by a friend to stay at the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita. The rooms were nicely appointed and the staff was extremely helpful in suggesting area attractions and dining choices.
We would highly recommend giving this hotel a shot as it is reasonable, clean and convenient, but most of all, a great friendly staff!!!

Pete A. CT

Room Tip: Pay a few bucks more for a double queen room
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Hello Pete A,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita on your recent trip to SoCal! I’m so happy that your friend recommended us and that we were able to live up to your expectations. It always means a lot to me when guests compliment my staff because of their friendliness! I look forward to pass on your compliments to the team because I know that they really appreciate this!

Thanks again for staying with us, and please come again when travels brings you to the Los Angeles/Six Flags area!

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Clean, well appointed rooms, cookies in lobby, complimentart breakfast in mornings, freindly staff, next door to restaurants, Outback and In & Out Burger. Can't go wrong here. Right off of 5 freeway. I always stay here.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Hello Rick L.

Thank you for your review of your stay at the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita. I'm happy that you liked the fact that we are located right opposite In-n-Out burger and next to Outback steak house. In Santa Clarita they call the area around the hotel "Hamburger Hill" because of all the big chain restaurants you can find here. We also have a McDonalds, Carl's Junior, El Pollo Loco, Del Taco and many many other restaurants close-by. Please come visit us soon when you are back in the area!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

I was tired and needing a comfortable hotel for the night on a road trip.
The front desk staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. I felt very comfortable staying here.

Bed was little on the firm side for me, and all the pillows available all same thickness/firmness, but linens nice. Still all above average! Good tv quality. Very noisy AC/heater unit--I always turn them off at night anyway but when i was trying to cool down the room it was a little annoying.

Outback Steakhouse next door had some veggie options that I could eat, and a decent bar. There is also a Mexican restaurant next door, and more options in easy walking or short drive distance.

This hotel is parallel to the busy I-5 freeway, so be prepared for some frwy noise even on the back side of the hotel where I had my room.

If you want to get away from the freeway try either of the Marriotts or the Extended Stay hotel--they are a couple blocks back from the freeway. I havent' stayed in any of those but saw them when I went for a walk with my dogs.

Ample choices for breakfast to meet all tastes/needs--including soy or almond milk for those with special dietary needs.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Hello lovefur,

I'm very pleased to read such a wonderful review of your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita! I like the fact that you enjoyed our breakfast selection. We are currently looking into adding more vegetarian/vegan options to accommodate more guests. We currently offer soy and almond milk and we just added guava syrup and raw sugar to our line up. We hope receiving more requests from our guests to keep on enhancing our breakfast. The beds at our hotel have been newly installed last summer and we currently have Serta mattresses designed for Hampton hotels. These mattresses are on the firm site. I apologize in case it was a little bit too firm to your liking.

I also like to thank you for acknowledging my staff for doing a great job making you stay as comfortable as possible. We all hope welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed February 10, 2014

As always a stay at a Hampton is great, the staff at this location was comparable to almost every other Hampton I have stayed in, they are always helpful and very friendly. The room was great, clean and had everything I needed. The breakfast was hot fresh and too many options to mention. Check out was fast and efficient and as always I will attempt to stay in a Hampton where ever I travel.

Hello Thomas B,

Thank you for your loyalty to Hampton hotels! I really like the fact that many of our guests will always try to stay a Hampton hotel whenever they are traveling. I also like the fact that our Hampton lived up to your expectations! We look forward welcoming you back soon in Santa Clarita or at any of our other 1,220 Hampton hotels!

Regards,

Reviewed February 10, 2014

I travel every week and I get to know a great many of the hotels in the major cities. This is one of my "go to" hotels if I'm working within about 15 mile because it's fairly new, always clean and the staff go out of their way to be helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello Stephen H,

Thank you so much for your loyalty to the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita! I also like to thank you for acknoledging my staff for doing a good job. We hope having the pleasure of welcoming you back many more times in the near future!