New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Santa Clarita
Detroit, Michigan
“"Pleasantly surprised"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

This Hampton property surprised me. I was not expecting this little gem. Had a King room that was large, ultra clean and as usual the bed was very comfortable. Was taken back by the way the room was decorated. Have not seen a Hampton with these colors before. The room seemed a little dark. The breakfast area was well stocked and kept clean. The staff was helpful and courteous. The hotels proximity to the freeway is a plus. There are numerous places to eat near the hotel, right across the street is a In and Out Burger. Overall this was a very good stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Hello CG2010,

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us! I'm happy you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were actually surprised with what we had to offer. I also like the fact that you were happy with the many restaurant chooses in the area. Santa Clarita has a lot to offer and we're right in the middle of all this goodness!

Please come visit us again soon!

Jeroen Buiks | General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Rocklin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I love Hampton Inn. No matter where I am traveling, I always look for Hampton Inn. I have never had an experience with Hampton that I was not 100% satisfied with. I always know that the hotel will be perfect. I love the beds and how fresh and clean everything is. The staff is always awesome. Thank you!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Hello Lisa V,

Thank you for your loyalty to Hampton Inn and Hilton! I'm delighted to hear that you also enjoyed your stay with us in Santa Clarita. The beds in our hotel are brand new and very compfortable! Please come visit us back soon and experience the Hamptonality again!

venice, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

My stay was excellent. The personal Service, Price, Staff, and Physical Facility exceeded expectations. Great pool and fitness center! The large room, comfortable space, fresh sheets, and overall cleanliest was much appreciated. A spectacular breakfast topped off an enjoyable stay. Thank you!

Hello Timothy D M,

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us at the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita. I'm very pleased that you had an enjoyable stay and that we were able to exceed your expectations. Thanks again, and we all look foreward welcoming you back soon!

Salina, Kazakhstan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

The motel is ideally situated near highway and restaurants nearby. Very clean and friendly staff. Although highway is easily accessed the motel is far enough away that you aren't bothered by noise. Several restaurants are within walking distance as well as service stations.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Hello Randy H,

I'm glad you liked the fact that there are many restaurants in walking distance from our hotel! Many guest seem to like the fact that In-n-Out burger is right across from our hotel! Please visit us back soon when travels bring you to Santa Clarita.

Phoenix, AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

i stayed at this hotel as I have cousins that liver in Santa Clarita. Check in was fast and the clerk was super friendly. I think I had a room on the 4th floor. The room was spotless clean and the bed very comfortable. Many resturants close to the hotel, from fast food to very nice resturants. This hotel is right off I-5. Easy to find and lots of parking. i had breakfast and it was great. Many choices. I would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Hello TRavlerbarry,

Thank you for your amazing review of the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita. I'm happy that you liked the cleanliness of your room in particular. Our hotel has been in the top 5% of Hampton hotels nationwide over the past two years, and one of the main reasons is that we take great pride in our high standards in cleanliness! I look forward passing on your compliments to my housekeeping staff as they deserve the credit for this! Please come visit us back soon!

Belleville, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Stayed here for four days for a conference. hotel staff were friendly, the breakfast was great, the rooms were very comfortable. It was only 5 minutes from Six Flags. Lots of restaurants nearby. Was very pleased with the stay. Would definitely stay here again if i ever get back to LA.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Hello Harley Y,

As a hotel manager the best compliment you can get is that from a guest who would definitely stay with us again in the future! I realize there are many options in the Santa Clarita area, so I'm very pleased with your nice comments about the Hampton Inn! Thanks for taking the time sharing this on TripAdvisor, and we all hope seeing you back soon!

LA, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

My over all experience was good. Loud air cond which made it difficult to sleep through or uncomfortable without and reason for the stay was to get a good nights rest. I got a great rate on the room so I rate very good for what I paid. Had I paid your regular rate of $169 I would have given a rate of POOR on comfort. The internet connection process was inconvinient, my key card holder which had the promo code required was thrown away on the first day of cleaning and my favorite channel THE HISTORY CHANNEL was unviewable while my 3 day stay.

• 2 of 5 stars

Hello Joe P,

I apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay with us. We always go above and beyond to correct any issues right away. My front desk agents would have been more than happy to accommodate you with another room since it looks like your air-conditioning needed some maintenance. My agents would also be able to provide you with the access code to our complimentary access. They are trained to help guests connect over the phone by giving step by step instructions. Please feel free to contact me directly in case you have any further questions or concerns. Thanks for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor!