WINNER WONDERLAND
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Santa Clarita
Salina, Kazakhstan
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

The motel is ideally situated near highway and restaurants nearby. Very clean and friendly staff. Although highway is easily accessed the motel is far enough away that you aren't bothered by noise. Several restaurants are within walking distance as well as service stations.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Hello Randy H,

I'm glad you liked the fact that there are many restaurants in walking distance from our hotel! Many guest seem to like the fact that In-n-Out burger is right across from our hotel! Please visit us back soon when travels bring you to Santa Clarita.

Jeroen Buiks | General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Phoenix, AZ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

i stayed at this hotel as I have cousins that liver in Santa Clarita. Check in was fast and the clerk was super friendly. I think I had a room on the 4th floor. The room was spotless clean and the bed very comfortable. Many resturants close to the hotel, from fast food to very nice resturants. This hotel is right off I-5. Easy to find and lots of parking. i had breakfast and it was great. Many choices. I would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Hello TRavlerbarry,

Thank you for your amazing review of the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita. I'm happy that you liked the cleanliness of your room in particular. Our hotel has been in the top 5% of Hampton hotels nationwide over the past two years, and one of the main reasons is that we take great pride in our high standards in cleanliness! I look forward passing on your compliments to my housekeeping staff as they deserve the credit for this! Please come visit us back soon!

Belleville, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

Stayed here for four days for a conference. hotel staff were friendly, the breakfast was great, the rooms were very comfortable. It was only 5 minutes from Six Flags. Lots of restaurants nearby. Was very pleased with the stay. Would definitely stay here again if i ever get back to LA.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Hello Harley Y,

As a hotel manager the best compliment you can get is that from a guest who would definitely stay with us again in the future! I realize there are many options in the Santa Clarita area, so I'm very pleased with your nice comments about the Hampton Inn! Thanks for taking the time sharing this on TripAdvisor, and we all hope seeing you back soon!

LA, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

My over all experience was good. Loud air cond which made it difficult to sleep through or uncomfortable without and reason for the stay was to get a good nights rest. I got a great rate on the room so I rate very good for what I paid. Had I paid your regular rate of $169 I would have given a rate of POOR on comfort. The internet connection process was inconvinient, my key card holder which had the promo code required was thrown away on the first day of cleaning and my favorite channel THE HISTORY CHANNEL was unviewable while my 3 day stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Hello Joe P,

I apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay with us. We always go above and beyond to correct any issues right away. My front desk agents would have been more than happy to accommodate you with another room since it looks like your air-conditioning needed some maintenance. My agents would also be able to provide you with the access code to our complimentary access. They are trained to help guests connect over the phone by giving step by step instructions. Please feel free to contact me directly in case you have any further questions or concerns. Thanks for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor!

Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

We stayed 3 nights at the hotel. The front desk staff were very friendly and warm. We felt very welcomed. In addition, they offered during the day popcorn, snacks and lemonade to the guest. The rooms look new and renovated. It is a warm and welcoming environment.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello ephesians5,

Thank you for reviewing your stay and to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor. I'm happy that you liked the welcoming atmosphere we provided during your stay. My front desk team is always coming up with new creative ideas for snacks we can offer in the afternoon, and they take great pride in making a good impression! Thanks again for your review and please visit us again soon!

Auburn, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. Loved it. Nice, clean. beautiful rooms. And they have a gamming consol that you have to pay $6.95 for an hour of play time. You don't have to play continuously. You can turn it off and play for the rest of your gamming time some other time.

Hi Michael A,

Wow! As a General Manager I really enjoy reading reviews starting with "Awesome, awesome, awesome". I mean... it doesn't get any better than that! At Hampton Inn we use a different word for "awesome" that has the same meaning. We call it "Hamtonality"! Please come visit us again soon and experience the Hamptonality again!

Brea, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

This hotel is excellent for families wanting to stay near Six Flags. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the staff is very friendly. The breakfast is great but can be busy. We stayed over on a weekend. It's close to the park as well as restaurants and shopping.

Hello Jennifer S,

Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita! I'm happy that you enjoyed the many restaurant options close by! Our breakfast areas can get busy at times, but since we know when this is happening we will always provide additional seating in the lobby or even in our meeting room. Therefore we will always make sure we have enough room to accommodate all our guests! We all look forward welcoming you back soon at Hampton!