“Great location.”

Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Santa Clarita
Los Angeles
“Great location.”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Stayed here for one night on a Thursday, I was able to check in a bit earlier than regular check in time. Pool was open and warm, Jacuzzi was in perfect working order. Booked this online with the advance purchase rate, and everything was great during my stay.

Room Tip: Ask about rooms that may be different sizes, My room was ok, but heard others not to happy about the...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Hello Kellen007

I’m happy that you were able to enjoy our Jacuzzi while waiting for your room to become available! We always like to accomodate early check-ins if possible, but unfortunately we are not always able to make this happen during summer because of our high occupancy. Thanks for staying with us and we hope welcoming you back soon!

Jeroen Buiks | General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
Dublin, United States
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We felt like a guest in someone's home...an exceptional host. The service was better than any other hotel, including 5 star hotels. They fulfilled every request. They offered to go to the store for additional first aid items and breakfast items.

Hello Tracy L

At the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita we like to take care of our guests as much as we can. That’s why we do not mind helping guests with additional requests to make sure you are satisfied! I’m really pleased to see that you compare our service to that of a 5 star hotel! I will pass on your nice comments to my team since they desire this credit! We all look forward welcoming you back soon in Santa Clarita!

West Des Moines, United States
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Excellent staff, extremely curtious and helpful. Very clean hotel and great facilities, well kept. Close to a number of good restaurants and easy access to the highway. Really nice pool outside and workout facilities were very nice for the size of the hotel. Seemed to have extras compared to other Hampton hotels like drinks and snacks out in the lobby.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Hello Benjamin M

Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita! I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you liked the cleanliness of our hotel. My team is always coming up with new ideas for additional afternoon snacks besides our cookies. Please visit us again soon and experience the Hamptonality again!

Jeroen Buiks
Princeton, New Jersey, USA
Reviewed August 18, 2013

This hotel is perfect.

It has everything that you need in a hotel. I'm not going to list all of them, but I'll give a few examples:

1. As soon as you enter the main lobby, you'll notice some very caring little things such as cookies (my son really likes them), candies, water and lemonade, coffee (three different kinds as far as I could tell). All of them are complimentary. They even have a board saying guest of the day, although I'm not really sure what it is about.

2. When we went to the room, we found the bed was too small for me and my wife, plus my son. So we went to ask the lady in the front desk (very professional and kind) to see if it is possible upgrade our bed to a larger one. Without a doubt, however the lady immediately offered us another room with 2 double beds without charging extras. It was a perfect room for my family, and it was very quiet. When we open the closet, we found an extra carefully sealed blanket.

It is out first night of stay, but I just can't wait to write a review. I think a hotel like this comes from good management, smart leadership and great teamwork. I just want to say that, you guys did a really good job. Next time we visit LA, your hotel will still be our top list.

• Stayed August 2013
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Very impressed with Hampton Inn! They are bringing back the true sense of "Customer Service"! What a concept. I would stay at any locations in the future due to the way they treat their guests. Also, the little perks such as fresh warm cookies and various snacks the hotel provides in the evenings for their guests again prove they are one step ahead of most.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Hello TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you so much for writing such an amazing review of the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita! We do strive to deliver excellent service, but the only way for us to find out if we are on the right track is to hear back from our guests! That is why we value all reviews on TripAdvisor very much, because it tells us how we are doing and what needs to be done to deliver service our guests deserve. I will share you wonderful words with my team as an encouragement for their hard work and to show them that it all does make a big difference. Thanks again for your loyalty to Hampton and we all look forward welcoming you back soon!

Regards,

Jeroen Buiks
San Jose, California
Reviewed August 14, 2013

The hotel was up to the standard I have come to expect from Hampton Inn however the parking is not up to par. There were not enough parking spaces for full size autos and the sprinkler system watered the parking lot not the landscaping, soaking the car with hard water and leaving spots that are damaging. If you stay here get here early to park and beware where you park.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Hello fred w,

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita. I like to offer you my sincerest apologies about the water stains on your car. I can totally understand that this was a major dissapointment and that it affected your experience! You are actually the first guest to bring this to my attention, and I would like to resolve this situation before it affects other guests. I really would like to hear back from you to find out where you parked your car so I can investigate the situation, and find out if we need to adjust a faulty sprinkler.

I’m looking forward hearing from you!

Jeroen Buiks | 661-678-2920
Los Banos, Ca, United States
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Fantastic. Great people, very friendly and willing to assist us as need be. Always very warm and happy to see us when we came in from the day of walking and vacationing in the area. Close to our vacation area and anything we may have needed during our stay. Fine job checking into the hotel as well as checking out. I would return at any time. I did need to relax and I thank your hotel for everything they did to make my stay a blessing I was much in need of.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Dear Margaret B

I’m glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that my team took good care of you! Santa Clarita has a lot to offer and we have many restaurants in walking distance. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor. We hope welcoming you back soon!

Regards,