“California Dreaming” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Santa Clarita
Houston
“California Dreaming”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was an excellent place to spend the night!! Great rooms and great service. The room smelled so clean! We would definately stay here again. The location was great and easy to get to. Hampton is the place to stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Hello LovingLife316,

I'm happy you enjoyed your stay with us and that you loved the cleanliness of your room! Please visit us again soon when visiting the Santa Clarita Valley.

Jeroen Buiks

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Phoenix, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

The room was one of the best we have visited in our travels. Everyone was very helpful. The room had usb and internet connections and that was helpful. The room was also very clean. I liked being able to operate the tv with my phone also. I seemed to always have my phone around and not the tv remote. We will stay there next time we visit.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, June 30, 2013
Hello Joseph D,

My name is Jeroen and I’m the GM at the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita. I’m really happy you liked your room and our in-room technology features! Thanks also for telling me about operating your TV with your cell phone. I honestly did not know that this was possible, but I will definitely try this myself so I can spread the word. Please come visit us again soon when visiting the Santa Clarita/Valencia/Six Flags area!
Mountain View, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

We stopped for a night on our way from San Francisco to San Diego. Very conveniently located near the highway, with lots of chain restaurants nearby. The room was very comfortable. Hotel is pleasantly decorated and the staff were very welcoming. Hot breakfast included.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank iva37
Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Hello Iva37,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita. Many people let us know that they like the location of the hotel when traveling up or down the I-5 freeway. Our hotel is located near the entrance of the Grapevine and has less congestion than the traffic in Los Angeles! Please come visit us again when travels bring you to Santa Clarita.

Regards,

Jeroen Buiks | General Manager
Denver, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

As noted before, the room was fine except that I could only open one door of the two door closet. That door rubbed against the couch. Clearly this is an ongoing problem because the edge of the couch was beginning to fray. The design of having the closet against the outside wall with furniture almost against it is common in to the Hampton I stayed in at Harrisburg PA last year. Give people room to open the closet doors and get clothing and luggage into and out of the closet.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Dear Timothy A,

Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita. I’m happy to see that you were satisfied with the cleanliness of your room as well as the service we offered! I also appreciate your honest feedback in regards to the room set-up. We have several different room configurations at our hotel, and the one you stayed in does have a pull out sofa sleeper near the closet. I totally understand that this may be very inconvenient to some of our guests, especially if you do not really need this additional furniture. I like to let you know that we also offer rooms without this sofa sleeper, and these are a bit more spacious because of it. We added the sofa sleeper in some of our rooms because of the high demand for additional sleeping space in the room. Please let us know next time that you prefer the room without the additional sofa sleeper and we would love to accommodate your request!

Jeroen Buiks | General Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Our check-in was quick and easy. Even gave us bottled water and a snack at check-in. Staff was super friendly. Rooms were clean, as was the hotel. Breakfast was fresh and well-attended to. Would stay again in a second!

• Stayed June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Hello Betzzzz,

Thank you for your nice review of the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita! I’m happy to read that had a great experience with us and that you liked your room as well as our breakfast set-up. We are looking forward welcoming you back soon!

Regards,

Jeroen Buiks; General Manager
San Jose, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

We were returning to San Jose from San Diego, but wanted to spend a little time in L.A. We chose Santa Clarita as a place that would enable an easy get away in the morning without fighting L.A. traffic. The Hampton Inn was a very nice place to stay in Santa Clarita, and Valencia has one of those artificial downtowns that are gaining popularity these days. We ate dinner at the BJ's there.

1 Thank Kraig_W
Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, June 22, 2013
Hello Kraig_W,

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita! Many guests have let us know that Santa Clarita is the perfect stop when traveling from San Diego towards San Jose/San Francisco because you will avoid the crazy Los Angeles traffic. Santa Clarita has also a lot to offer with numerous strip malls and countless restaurants. We even have many restaurants in walking distance from our hotel including Outback Steakhouse and In-n-Out burger. We hope welcoming you back soon when traveling up and down I-5.

Jeroen Buiks; General Manager
Pacoima, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Adrian / Julie and the Concierge were very understanding of my situation, helping me to recuperate after Surgery, so that I could get Rest for my Flight on Monday the 17th of June. This is not the way I wanted to Spend "Fathers Day"... Business is Business!... My Kid's are Okay... and so is Kathryn... My Heart!!... Adrian was very Instrumental for my Stay!... He is the "BOMB"... Looking forward for Him Booking My Future Stay's at the "Hampton"... I Love the Professionalism that you Give!! Keep it UP!!

1 Thank William H