Santa Clarita Motel
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
$120
$110
Hyatt Regency Valencia(Santa Clarita)
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Comfort Suites(Stevenson Ranch)
$107
ComfortSuites
$119
Best Western Valencia Inn(Santa Clarita)
$120
$139
Travelocity
$129
All reviewsroom was cleanmagic mountainlarge mini fridgewould stay here againplastic wrappedclean place to sleepcommuter trainsoap and shampoohotel clerksix flagsshower pressuregreat bargainexpensive hoteljob donestayed for one nightup to datenice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 22, 2013

The hotel is great, the rooms are clean and nice. The only problem is the location: the close railroad and the very noisy traffic coming from the street are not very helpful if you want to get a good night of sleep.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Giuliaves
Reviewed February 11, 2013

This is a small motel which I found on line and just needed on a Saturday night. It was the best deal I have ever had and the least expensive hotel I have stayed in. If you need to stay in this area this is the real deal. The bed was a great it was super clean and colorful. Wonderful breakfast at the Egg Plantation close by. No pool but didn't need one.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Steve D
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I'm still in shock on how great this motel was! I'm really surprised that it was really clean and especially for the price! I walked in and asked for a non smoking room and it took 5 mins just for me to get the key (I'd call ahead though.) so far the best, for a motel. And it's in a great location. On your left, you have access to Westfield Valencia's mall and on your right you have access to liquor store, bakery's, breakfast joints and supermarkets! Love love love love this! I'm Definitly going back!!!

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank duhh13
Reviewed December 6, 2012

We stayed at the santa clarita motel over thanksgiving while visiting our family. This was by far the best motel we have ever stayed in, and we practically live out of a suit case. let me just start by saying this is not a motel in any way shape or form, in ways this place was better than some so called boutique hotels. The check in process took about 5 minutes and we were pleasently surprised when we walked in to the room to say the least. it was newly renovated and had all the amenities you'd hope to find in a 5 star hotel. the bed was just as good as the one at our house if not better, The shower pressure was really good, The free wi-fi worked great and we really loved having a work desk / chair in the room as well as the recliner chair. The quirky decore of the room was the icing on the cake.

We would have liked to have the breakfast at the hotel but for 60$/ night we can't really complain, we have paid 100$ at a hilton and still had to pay 12$ for the breakfast. So we just decided to go to the I-Hop not too far from the hotel and use the money we saved at the hotel to get better breakfast than the free continental breakfast you get at the hotels which is stale donuts and crappy coffee anyway :)

We'll definatly be back over christmas.

Room Tip: They just partenered with Golds Gym, Ask for your free visitors pass at the lobby
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Saturnskie
Reviewed December 6, 2012

The room was an excellent value. The staff here is always courteous and the bed quite comfortable. Visiting vehicle tuning house in the area so wouldn't have come here unless I knew my vehicle was safe.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business