“Location”

Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Santa Clarita
Irvine
“Location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2012

Had to work up in Newhall for a few days. I was getting in late and leaving before 5am everyday. I arrived late and was met by the staff for an easy check in. My room was clean and had what I needed...a bed and a bathroom. Set the alarm as well as a wake up call for back up, both worked. My commute in the morning was 4 minutes..perfect in every way.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Williams, AZ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2012

A+ motel. VERY clean, safe and well-maintained neighborhood, knowledgeable and
friendly staff. Exceeded ALL expectations. Restaurants within a mile - we really liked
the Stonefire Grill. Will definitely stay again when in the area and will highly recommend
it to friends. Beautiful rose gardens. Excellent place to stay after a long day on the road.

Room Tip: We were in room #104 - first floor - middle.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Paula J
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2012 via mobile

Not sure what other reviews mean by "updated." My room on March 30 had an old tube t.v. that got 1/3 the channels advertised, an old table with two chairs, and an oversized fridge. Nothing looked new to me, which is o.k., I'm just sayin. AND, the carpet turned my white socks black in one minute flat. I repeat, the carpet was filthy. I walked on the carpet in bare feet and my soles turned black. Had to walk on a towel after shower to keep feet clean. Can't say I've ever seen that degree of filth in a motel room carpet. At least not for 60 bucks a night. But . . . . replace carpet and fix t.v., and I might be back. Oh, and dude at the counter, give us a smile every now and again.

Stayed March 2012
4 Thank Sabre210
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2012

Looks Newly Renovated. Exceptionally Clean. Custom tile in bathroom. Fancy decor, modern, nice updated colors. Extra plush bedding. Micro & fridge & bistro table.
We turned the fan on "low" to drown out the train and occasional vehicle traffic.
We stay in approximately 5-7 hotels per year. This is by far the most memorable because of exquisite, modern furnishings. They obviously take pride in ownership. Even the landscaping looked new and updated and well cared for. Exterior walkway was custom concrete with fancy handrail. Very appealing to the eye.

Room Tip: Bring either ear plugs or turn the fan on "low" for sleeping because of occasional auto an...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Trona,Ca
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2012

this is my 7th time here and i am here right now. Great room for the price. Better than motels i had in Monterey, ca and S. Calif and 50 dollars cheaper. rooms seem to always be painted up and not damaged. managers pleasent. feels safe. I thought everyone travels with earplugs? so the train did not bother me. I have only seen it once. Best price in this area.

Room Tip: Nothing to add.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Dublin, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2012

Nicely updated room, but marginal neighborhood and unbearable train noise throughout the night. Avoid this motel.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Jonesboro, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2012

Stayed January 24-31 , my sister and I were in town for my sons wedding, only needed a clean place to rest. We were very pleased, at one time my son was CEO of a pest control co. He checked everything out and said,this is clean enough, I'd let my own mother stay here, and I did. No loud talking or tv's or bumping walls, barely heard the train as we had the fan on the heat and air unit running.Hope I can stay there again soon. Very good value.

Room Tip: No pool, no restaurant on sight, plenty restaurants close though.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business