Embassy Suites by Hilton Valencia
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Best Western Valencia Inn(Santa Clarita)
View Hotel
Hyatt Regency Valencia(Santa Clarita)
  • Pool
Castaic Inn(Castaic)
Comfort Suites(Stevenson Ranch)
View Hotel
All reviewsevening receptionmagic mountainsix flagsmanagers receptionseparate bedroommade to order breakfasthash brownsfrench toastliving areabusiness parkomeletcomplimentary breakfastbreakfast was excellentgreat place to stayla areawe've stayedoatmeal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 30, 2011

We were in SoCal for a convention. When I was having trouble accessing my internet account, the front desk staffer spent 15 minutes helping me out - even using her own account to send the information to so that she could print my loading dock pass (to the convention). She was fabulous - patient, pleasant, and great with the internet.

We had arrived late the in day - all of the front desk staff suggested that we relax at the bar for the manager's happy hour, which we did. The drink selection was excellent, and the bartender terrific. She was fast, funny, and generous.

The hotel, overall was clean and inviting. It looks like its a couple of years old (we noticed a couple of small dings and dents), but the management takes care of it. The breakfast choices were wide and the food was fresh. Parking was plentiful. For this location, this is now our hotel of choice.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 27, 2011

We were looking for a hotel for one night only that was around 6 hour-driving distance away from the Bay Area as we drove down from San Francisco to LA. We've stayed in other Embassy Suites before and had found the rooms to be spacious, the interior decor of the hotel very inviting, and the breakfast buffet a notch above other similar chains such as Marriott's Residence Inn. At the Valencia site, parking was free (unlike other LA Embassy Suites locations) however because there was very few parking spaces near the front of the hotel, we ended up entering and departing mostly from the back entrance and using the back elevator to access our room. Unlike other Embassy Suites which boast an open atrium to which the rooms open towards, this hotel had these dim and dingy/old-looking hallways which led hotel guests to their rooms. There were NO windows or any natural lighting like other Embassy Suites or hotels of this caliber. However, upon entering the guest suite, we were relieved to find that the room, although a different layout from what we were accustomed to, had very good lighting and was spacious and comfortable for a family of 4 (with teens). After being on the road for over 6 hours, the 1st thing for my family was to turn on the TV and watch ESPN and use the WIFI to catch-up on email. However, there was NO WIFI in the room and the ESPN only began to work after bringing the problem to the attention of the technician in person down in the front lobby. The bathroom was very roomy; however, it could have used some hooks or even a towel bar for us to hang a hand towel. The lighting in the bathroom could have been better as well, especially in the shower/tub area. The fitness room had the expected elipticals, medicine balls, stationary bike, TV; however, the water cooler ran out of water (at 10 am in the morning!). After calling to report the problem, since I needed to refill my water bottle there was no one responding to the phone call even after waiting 15 minutes. I guess they figured that people can just use the water fountain near the bathrooms. Breakfast was standard with the cook-to-order omelette station; however, the other hot foods and even cold foods like the yogurt and fruit were stocked at infrequent intervals...maybe this is their way of keeping us from overeating at the breakfast buffet! Overall, we needed a hotel that was clean and comfortable, convenient to freeway access, and close to LA to catch the Dodgers game the next day...and....we found this hotel to meet requirements however not overwhelmingly.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 23, 2011

We stayed at the Embassy Suites in Valencia, CA for one week. All the staff was very friendly and helpful. We toured many museums in the LA area and the location of this hotel made it easy to get to the various locations. We had an excellent rate which we booked online at Embassy Suites website.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2011

We recently stayed at Embassy Suites in Valencia and had a fantastic stay. We were only in town for one night (Magic Mountain) and this property was an excellent choice. It's location to Magic Mountain could not be better (less than 5 min drive and you can easily see Magic Mountain from the hotel).

We had a late check in (around 9PM) due to our time spent all day at Magic Mountain and check in could not have been easier. Being from Colorado, my two companions and I had not yet had the privilege of experiencing In & Out Burger and the receptionist could not have been happier to direct us to the nearest one ( and only 5 mins down the street).

We were spent after riding the rides at Magic Mountain all day, and the, In & Out Burger and we were very lucky to have about 40 mins to spend in the outdoor hot tub before closing. The hot tub and pool area are very well maintained.

Suite was excellent, as they have always been any time we have stayed with Embassy Suites. The hot, extensive complimentary breakfast with , made-to-order omelet station was a very welcome perk of this Embassy Suites.

Check out was seems less and we were on the road to Santa Barbara (approx 150 miles) to meet up with friends at the beach for a send off lunch before out flight back to Denver.

Would I stay here again; without a doubt. Recommend to friends/family/anyone: absolutely!

Room Tip: Our suite faced pool/hot tub interior garden,which was surprisingly quiet!
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 13, 2011

This is not against the staff of the hotel. They did make arrangements for us to stay at a lower grade hotel at a higher price and refund my money. We had reserved a smoking room, prepaid, Hilton Honors Member for two nights on a non-busy weekend after Labor Day. When we arrived at a less than half empty hotel we found out there were no smoking rooms available because there are only two smoking rooms in a hotel that has over 250 rooms but had allowed me to make a reservation, not a request, for a smoking room. At check in they claimed my profile was changed to a non smoking room. Not possible!! My print out proved that I was confirmed for a smoking room. No where on any Hilton family hotel web site does it state how many smoking rooms are available at that hotel. This is a common bait and switch business tactic. What if I reserved an ADA room which have limited availability in any hotel and none where available? Shame on the Hilton family hotels for their deceitful business tactics! I want to give you my hard earned money and follow the rules, please be honest with me and allow me to do so without being bait and switched.

Room Tip: If you are a smoker there is less than a 1% chance you will get a smoking room. This is a bait and switch hotel!
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends