Best Western Valencia Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Hyatt Regency Valencia(Santa Clarita)
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Comfort Suites(Stevenson Ranch)
View Hotel
All reviewsmagic mountainsix flagsbagelsright next doorhot tubfree breakfastrooms are niceroom was largecoffee makerthe breakfast areabwnancyvalenciawilliamparkdennyscalifornia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I've stayed at this hotel twice for visits to Six Flags.The rooms are fairly spacious and clean (2nd floor rooms have nice high vaulted ceilings). The rooms next to the freeway can be pretty loud, I would try to get something closer to the front office. Parking is free. There is also a free breakfast every morning (bagels, bread, muffins, yogurt, juice, waffle maker, cereal, and fruits).

The pool is pretty big and there is a hot tub as well. It closes at 11pm I believe but they usually leave it open a bit later as long as you aren't being loud.

I've never tried but Six Flags appears to be close enough to walk to. I'm guessing probably a 20-25 min walk. We've always just drove as more walking is usually the last thing we want to do after a day at the park.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
BestWestern27413, General Manager at Best Western Valencia Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Dear Jessica Sheldon,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at (661) 255-0555 ext 500.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Reception staff friendly and helpful. Good value for the area. Location across the freeway from Six Flags Magic Mountain. Somewhat difficult to find the entrance as you have to drive through either Denny's or Holiday Inn Express parking lots. Architecture somewhat dated, probably from the 70s, but appeared to be reasonably well maintained. Featured exterior room doors, no elevator to second floor, some of the hardware appeared to be original.. Room was clean and looked like it had been recently refurbished. Breakfast marginal from a traveling mature couple perspective but probably OK if you are with a bunch of kids who are anxious to get to the park.

Room Tip: Was concerned about sleep quality as the hotel is adjacent to I-5. Slept well as bed was comfortable and white noise produced from the air conditioner masked exterior distractions quite well. No need for ear plugs. There are about four two-story buildings plus the reception/breakfast area. We stayed in #218 which was in the building furthest back from the freeway, and upstairs. It worked out well for us.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jim D

Thank you for completing a review regarding your recent stay at our property.
I’m glad to hear that our staff was able to quickly accommodate you during your arrival, and lived up to the dependability of the brand. We hope to see you again if you do decide to plan a trip to Six Flags or just want to visit the area.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

Our room smelled humidity despite the intervention of the manager. Several towels were dirty with hairs. The housekeeping forgot to lock the door, so our room remained open throughout the day. The breakfast offered each morning missing a few things.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for completing a review of our hotel regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. In regards to your comments regarding the cleanliness of the room, I would like to apologize as we have a stringent cleaning policy to ensure all of our rooms are cleaned from top to bottom after check out.
With that being said I would love to assist you in this matter and discus this further in detail, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at (661) 255-0555 ext 500., or you can email me at gm.mmbw@bwvinn.com

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Pro: Some staff very helpful. Rates are better than some nearby hotels. Close to Six Flags and freeway as well as McBean Pkwy, a major arterial throughout Valencia/Santa Clarita. Nice grounds and pool area. Pet friendly hotel which can make getting a non pet room more difficult.

Cons: The two rooms we stayed at didn't feel clean. The bed sheets were dingy and the brown blanket between the sheets smelled - in both rooms. One room had bath fixture that didn't work and security chain at front door that was broken.

It is very noisy because of the I-5 traffic but the room noise was ok once the door was closed.

If you get a room near the pool area and you open a window, chlorine smell can be strong during times of day.

The breakfast is really marginal and during our stay, the food attendant was an hour late arriving and the desk clerk wasn't able to do much to set up service.

The business center is closet size but adequate.

While grateful for a room and reservation assistance, the most off-putting was the bedding (see above).

Room Tip: Rooms in the rear buildings may be quieter.
Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
BestWestern27413, General Manager at Best Western Valencia Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete on online review regarding your recent experiences at our property in Valencia, CA.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. I’m really sorry you did not have a comfortable night stay regarding the freeway noise. If you ever need a quieter stay at our hotel please feel free to call me, or any one of my staff members and we will make sure you are in the most quiet and peaceful room possible.

I hope you will consider us again in the future and hope we get another chance to wow you with our hotel and our hospitality.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at (661) 255-0555 ext 500.

Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

My parents have been staying here for years and have been pleased with the service and price. This visit has been a disappointment. The carpets are so filthy we had to wash the black off our feet to go to bed. My dad had to call for towels and wash cloths since there were not enough for the 3 of us. This morning I saw tiny bugs crawling around the tile floor in bathroom and now I am worried about bugs in my luggage! We are checking out and not sure if we will be back.

Stayed: May 2014

With that being said I would love to assist you in this matter and discus this further in detail, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at (661) 255-0555 ext 500., or you can email me at gm.mmbw@ophot.com