Hyatt Regency Valencia
$189
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn Santa Clarita Valencia(Santa Clarita)(Great Value!)
$159
$163
GardenInn.com
Comfort Suites(Stevenson Ranch)
$139
$125
ComfortSuites
Santa Clarita Motel(Santa Clarita)(Great Value!)
$89
$155
$145
HIExpress.com
$172
$179
Travelocity
All reviewsvines restaurantmagic mountainfull service hotelparking garagewalking distancemovie theaterwestfield mallnice hotelnice arearestaurants and shopsbuffet breakfastbusiness tripsix flagswi fivalenciavaletbellman
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Our company recently hosted a conference at the Hyatt Regency Valencia. I can not say enough good things about working with them. They truly made it effortless to host a conference. They attend to all the details with ease and accommodate late changes with out any hassle. I highly recommend using them for your conference needs.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 31, 2014

You will not find a better place to vacation, getaway or dine than Hyatt Regency Valencia. I have been a guest here in every capacity. When it comes to location- Hyatt Regency Valencia wins hands down. Located right in the center of the beautiful Santa Clarita Valley you can do and see so much just within walking distance from the hotel (dining, movies, retail, spa and the mall). Hop in the car and you can get ANYWHERE in under five minutes (Magic Mountain and all parts of the valley!). The hotel itself is beautiful, clean, luxe and always welcoming. The staff is friendly and incredibly accommodating. If you like to feel spoiled and “on vacation” when you are staying in a hotel, this is the place for you. I highly suggest dining at Vine’s Restaurant & Bar during your stay. Even the locals love this gem located in the lobby. The chicken tortilla soup is my very fave along with the Sunday Brunch!
I’ve attended numerous weddings and events at Hyatt Regency Valencia as well. Each is always done with the style and seamless service that they are known for. Well done Hyatt Regency, well done! See you soon…

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I’m a frequent Vines restaurant customer and have always had great service from Kelly and Selbin behind the bar to Gina and Renee at the tables.The food here is always outstanding with a great happy hour that’s a no brainer at a decent price.I had a few small issues that needed attention from the hotel side and the restaurant supervisor Terez quickly resolved the problem.Thanks again and would definitely recommend!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Found this place on TripAdvisor (of course) and booked online via the iPhone as we were leaving downtown LA. We arrived around 4:00 pm and were promptly checked in. My first impression of the hotel was very good. The check in was a breeze, and parking was just a short walk away in a covered parking structure (free parking). The family and I hit the pool and relaxed for about an hour before heading up to our nicely appointed, comfortable and clean room. We changed and got ready for dinner and then headed downstairs. The hotel is really in a great location, as literally right across the street is a nice outdoor mall that has a lot of restaurants and cool stores. We were able to walk to a restaurant and then afterwards we went to a movie in a nearby theatre. After the movie it was just a 5 minute walk back to the room. We didn't need our car at all which was cool.
We really liked the hotel. We loved the location. The hotel is in a very nice and safe area. I would easily stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank CheddaP
Reviewed March 11, 2014

This hotel exceeded expectations. My daughter and I enjoyed the pool and room. The staff was very friendly and the hotel was quiet. This was nice and close for us to stay after a long day at Magic Mountain.

Room Tip: Even rooms with a street view are quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family