“Great "All Day Fun!!"”

Mountasia Family Fun Center
“Great "All Day Fun!!"”
Reviewed August 12, 2011

We buy the wrist bands and go crazy. Each one of us has a favorite thing, because Mountasia is small enough to keep on eye on everyone, we get to do our own things and still be together.

Visited June 2011
1 Thank christisjesus

Santa Clarita
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My Kids Love Mountasia!”
Reviewed September 30, 2008

We visit Mountasia about 4 times a year. I use it as a reward when the kids get good grades. The boys have so much fun, they love the go karts and lazer tag! I like Farrell's. It's a nice change from cheap fast food you get most places. It costs more but the quality is always good. I'd recommend avoiding weekends, it gets crazy busy. It has friendly staff and it's a safe enviorment.

1 Thank Luciesweet
LA
“Fun for kids!”
Reviewed September 29, 2008

I just read the reviews on Mountasia and was really surprised because I was just there this past weekend and had a great time. I was impressed because the bathrooms were so clean which is a big deal for parents with small children! And, I interacted with an adult manager that stopped by our table to say hi and see how we were doing (at Farrell's Ice Cream Parlor inside Mountasia! Didn't even know there was a Farrell's - too much fun and great memories from when I was a kid!). There were a lot of teenage staff but I expect that at an amusement place. They were nice kids that seemed to know what they were doing.

1 Thank FunMomLA
Santa Clarita, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“They make money...who gets it?”
Reviewed September 21, 2008

I agree 100% with the last post. We've been twice since we've moved up to SCV, and it's worn it's welcome. It's seriously in need of reconditioning, the staff is young (this isn't a bad thing, but when they're young and irresponsible, it IS a bad thing), and the place sometimes smells like a wet dog. For what they charge and what you get, it's almost worth it just to pony up the extra $$ and head over to Magic Mountain.

1 Thank Satchriani
Santa Clarita, California
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 161 helpful votes
“Gone Downhill!”
Reviewed May 27, 2008

Mountasia provides a great assortment of things to do. There are games, bumper boats, mini golf, batting cages and even a Farrell's Ice Cream Parlor. It used to be a lot of fun.

The place has gone downhill over the past couple years to the point that we do not go anymore. The golf courses are in serious disrepair. After a year or so of being dry, they did finally get the waterfall/stream filled with water. The course lacks all "fun." There are no windmills or obstacles, just very basic holes with peeling fake grass and dirty white carpet to simulate sand. For golf, go out to the mini golf course in Ventura.

The bumper boats are fun as are the go-carts, though the 52" height for drivers might keep many kids off of the go-carts.

The games are seriously overpriced. Many cost 3 and 4 tokens to play for a minute or two, this adds up quickly. There have been several times we went that a large percentage of the games were not working.

The staff really could care less. What should they expect when they only hire a bunch of kids to run the place?

We ate once at the Farrell's and tried to on two other occasions. I get better service at Denny's. The food was very poor. On two occasions, we tried to eat there and had to wait forever to be seated despite having empty tables (all of them were dirty and had to be cleaned). When we were seated, it was impossible to get someone to take our order and after waiting long enough, we just went elsewhere.

1 Thank larmcc