Courtyard Santa Clarita Valencia
  • Pool
$135
$129
$110
Hyatt Regency Valencia(Santa Clarita)
$129
$107
ComfortSuites
$139
$119
Best Western Valencia Inn(Santa Clarita)
$120
BestWestern.com
Santa Clarita Motel(Santa Clarita)(Great Value!)
$84
All reviewsfront deskmagic mountainsix flagsup to datebusiness traveleasy accessmini fridgebusiness centerupon checkhot tubnice pooltheme parkfree parkingking bedcomplimentary breakfastcookiesembassy suites
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Stayed on business with a large group for one night, and found this to be a very nice and clean location. Perhaps for our group specifically, upon check-in we were given a bottled water with a choice of cookie or microwave popcorn (microwaves in room), as well as photocopied directions to nearest stores/grocers. The room amenities, restaurant buffet, and overall experience would have ranked this just "fine" -- but adding the microwave, and the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff kicked it up a notch for me.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
CYDManager, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Santa Clarita Valencia, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Lars, Thank you for your kind words about our staff! We take pride in the level of service we are able to provide along with all of our other amenities. Thank you for taking a moment to share with us about your stay! We look forward to your future visits to the area!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

It was only my daughter and I traveling. The room was extremely clean. The hotel appears that it is geared toward business travelers. It is very close to Magic Mountain but away enough to be quiet. It was several miles to grocery or fast food, which was inconvenient, because the hotel breakfast was pricey.

• Stayed: April 2013
CYDManager, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Santa Clarita Valencia, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Kimberly, Thank you for taking a moment to share with us your experience with our hotel. Our location is located right off Interstate 5 and a short drive from Magic Mountain and a variety of restaurants and shops. We take pride in the service and cleanliness we provide and are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to any future visits you have to the Santa Clarita area.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Had not stayed at a Courtyard for some time so was disappointed to find that room had only a shower and no tub. HATE this cost-saving measure as an evening bath is part of my wind-down toward bedtime; without it, I have trouble sleeping. Didn't have a car so had to order in; only Italian available unless I was spending $25.00, in which case, Chinese was available. Bed was good. Elevator was broken in the morning, but another was available at the other end of the property, thank goodness. Did have free internet - hurrah! There was a tear in the sofa which detracted from the room's appearance.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Bags Packed to Go
CYDManager, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Santa Clarita Valencia, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Thank you for sharing your comments with our team so we may constantly improve our performance. We would be happy to sign up as a Marriott Rewards Member to include all your special preferences so all Marriott hotels worldwide would become aware of your needs during the reservations process. The Courtyard Santa Clarita has 44 guest rooms with stand up showers, 94 guest rooms with bathtubs, 2 roll-in showers to meet all guest needs. We would be happy to provide you with a guestroom with a bathtub on your next visit for a more relaxing stay.

Several of our local restaurants have struggled this past years and discontinued their delivery services but all Courtyards have a Marketplace with fresh sandwiches, salads prepared daily along with light snacks and assorted beverages. Our restaurant and bar have a nice assorted of popular items and our kitchen can also readily prepare meals to your special liking. Please feel free to call Guest Services for any of your needs and it would be our pleasure to assist you in any way!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Like a lot of other reviewers I stopped here for one night on route between San Fran and San Diego. Arrived late at night and departed early in the morning.

The hotel is very conveniently located just off the I-5 and despite the proximity to the road we didn't hear any noise in our room. The staff were super-friendly and very helpful. That really stood out for us.

The hotel has all the usual facilities you would expect from a Marriot, the beds are comfy the TV has a lot of channels, the bathrooms/rooms are well equipped. Free WiFi is also provided.

Can't fault it, great stop off location.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Highland_Saint
CYDManager, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Santa Clarita Valencia, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience you have had at our hotel! Our location is prime and our service makes everything that much better! We are glad we made your stop between travels a good one! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

After having a trainwreck experience at the Hampton Inn, I wanted a place that was clean, had clean air, and was quiet.

I found all of that and more at this Courtyard. I check in today for my third of 10 stays and couldny be happier with the place.

The front desk and all of the staff is attentive and pleasant. The bar tenders/hosts are completely awesome. I'm on a first name basis with Dexter and am getting to know the rest of the staff.

The WiFi is awesome and is fast enough for both VPN and even streaming video (like Netflix, Cbs, facetime, etc).

It is super clean.

And best of all it is quiet! I was worried when I saw how close to the freeway it was but I have had 2 rooms which both face the freeway and you can't hear a thing. Sure, there can be some families with kids due to the proximity to Magic Mountain, but just get a tip floor room and you won't have to worry.

The only recommendation I have for the hotel is to expand the dinner menu in the lounge.

My company rate gets me the breakfast for free but even if it didn't I would pay. Its awesome and I eat it each and every day.

And don't let others who claim the location is bad get you down or worried. As long as you have a car, there are a ton of eating options within a 10 minute drive, there's a Wal-Mart right up the road, and if you go further, there's even a mall.

I wish I could give it a 6. This really has become my home away from home.

• Stayed: April 2013
3  Thank Chuck B

Chuck, We are so glad that you can call our hotel your home away from home! We love having you here! Our goal is to have every guest at our hotel feel as comfortable and welcome. Glad to hear we have made our hotel everything you are looking for, we look forward to seeing you again! Thank you for taking a moment to share these kind words!