“How not to run a park...”

Six Flags Hurricane Harbor
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Don't staff appropriately, make it really hard to get money from your customers, make it even harder to buy food, then treat them poorly when they raise their concerns.

We spent $800 on the flash pass (which was great) but it took 2 hours to get in, get our pass. BY then we were really hungry... another 2 hours to get food. Then the park closed 2 hours later. So much FUN. Save yourself the Agro and go to the beach.

All reviews
in 22 reviews
"raft"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We arrived at the park at 11am and left at 7pm, during this time we were able to ride 3 slides, and also managed to have a brief 5 minuets in the wave pool. Over-crowded, unorganized and chaos. Would never return nor will I ever recommend anyone too.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We like going during the summer vacation because we first visit the water park then jump over to Magic mountain to finish off the day!!! Soo much fun!!!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

If you have kids trust me they will love this place just fun all around! The kids area is really nice the river and all the slides are safe and fun to be on.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We have visited other water parks in California and so far this one has been the best fit for all the different ages in our family. Me (30), Hubby (34), daughter (10), son (6), son (6). This park blew me away. They had everything for everyone, and the area for my boys was just great. There are tons of slides in around the park, but the area for the kids that are my son's age was awesome, there was about 10 slides, that even adults can enjoy. The lifeguards were friendly and seemed happy to be there. We went on a weekday shortly after the park started operating daily and we were able to ride every slide we wanted in under 10 minutes. It was great, three people in our party were even able to ride the Tornado seven times! The park looks so small from the outside, but once you're in it's fairly large. It was clean and the employees were friendly and it made it an excellent day. Water park trips are something we do every summer and my kids look forward to it throughout the year. When we left the park all three of my kids said that this was the park they wanted to come to every summer from now on. I would highly recommend this park to families who have many different ages of people with them, and I would recommend going on a week day for sure. You can also purchase tickets through their website three days in advance for $30.00 (what a deal!). In comparison to other parks we have visited, this one is clearly well maintained. Definitely a must visit park, especially if you live in between Tulare and Los Angeles.