“Authentic and delicious!”

Dining options: Delivery
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Cinima Drive
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I used to go to this restaurant when we lived here a few years ago. We moved away for a year and returned to find that Tandoori Grill is under new ownership. We love Indian food and decided to give it a try again.

The decor inside was the same as before, simple and far from fancy or romantic.

The service was great, they were very friendly and accommodating. It's not super quick but in my years of experience I find the best Indian food is prepared when you order and that takes a little longer. The food is delicious! Some of the best we've experienced. We now often. order takeout when we have our Indian food cravings and want a nice evening at home.

Try the beef samosa as a starter and any of their curries are wonderful for your entree (chicken tikka masala to die for) Everything is a la carte so it's a little more expensive, but still cheaper than the big chain restaurants at the Valencia mall. The food is great and we love that it's a local small business that we can happily support.

There are newer reviews for Tandoori Grill

Reviewed September 14, 2009

my dad has been taking me there since i was a kid. hes known the owner for years. and they make the best Indian food period. if u want a different kind of food thats full of flavor and a tad bit spicey. this is the place to go. and decent prices good portions.

Reviewed November 6, 2007

The food at Tandoori is consistently good. We go here at least 3 times a year for our birthdays and we love it. We've never had a bad meal here and the service is terrific.

Reviewed November 27, 2006

I was surprised when I walked in to find a lovely restaurant decorated with class and style: linen tableclothes, elegant Indian pictures on the walls, dressed waiters, in an atmophere enhancing darkened environment including an Indian type carpet.

They happily obliged me with my request to order take out even though it was clearly, mainly a sit down restaurant.

The dishes were superb in taste and presentation, and everything tasted even better (if that's possible) days later from my fridge!

I will definitely be back. Thank you.