“Never again”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The worst ever, not feeling at all well after eating there. They get a 1 because the system doesn't allow zero.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Love the Bar for Lunch or Dinner - always a great atmosphere and the service is pretty good as well.

Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

I needed to get a gift card so I decided to try this place again after a long absence. I decided to get the pan-fried mahi mahi and I thought it was delicious. The mashed potatoes was superb and the portion size was just right. I will definitely order it again.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

My wife and I have eaten here several times since moving to Valencia. After the third time, it finally clicked...they push coupons and special deals so much because they simply don't have the quality of food or service to warrant visiting there. Don't get me wrong, staff are very polite and professional, when you actually see them as it is few and far between and for the price, the food is just too cheap and it reflects in their quality.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

We had decided to eat since Costco had their 100 dollar gift cards for only 80. We still spent almost 80 in food and beverage and the rest we gave to the server for her wonderful service. If planning to go I suggest making a reservation.