“Great selection and good prices”
Review of Elephant Bar Restaurant - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Clearwater, florida
“Great selection and good prices”
Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

It's hard not to find something for everyone here. The menu is huge and prices are good. Very nice bar and drink prices.

Dallas, Texas
“Place to go.”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I used to love them, now with the recession they have gone down hill still eat there but they are not the top as they used to be.. good place to take the family..

• Visited November 2012
Chatsworth, California
“Good food...don't miss Happy Hour”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The food here is always consistent, the happy hour values are very good. Be certain the try the salmon appetizer it is quite nice.

Visited October 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Great Food Every Time!”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I've eaten here at least twenty-five times since the restaurant opened. The food is always delicious, prepared in a timely manner, attractively served, and you can customize to your needs with requests to your server! I have been there for dinner when I was dieting and asked all sorts of picky questions about sugar, fat, and salt and was offered the opportunity to suggest what I'd like. I got a salad without the cheese, a hamburger without the bun, and endless other bits of help in keeping me on my diet (no price adjustments, though). To say they're accommodating would be correct, but I must add that in every case, each time with a different server, I was treated with patience, warmth and a helpful attitude. If I could give 10 stars, I would!

I will say that if you want to have an intimate conversation, forget about it. The acoustics of the restaurant at peak lunch/dinner hours are terrible. It's a cacophony! All you need is barking dogs and you have a circus! It's as much a family restaurant as a place for singles for drinks and couples. Just adapt with a loud voice!

Prices are reasonable and even when there are a lot of people waiting (peak hours), the wait is not extreme.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank BritFrenchPol
Santa Clarita, California
“Great Bar”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We perfer to sit in the bar section where we can pick out our own seat that is available and there is never a wait. Bar is huge and always open seats. Food is very good however we like to select appetizers and share. Great selection so it may take you time to select your meal. Food is priced fairly and never not worth the money. Great for watching a sporting event.

• Visited August 2012