“Decent Happy Hour”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I enjoyed the atmosphere and the service at BJ's. They also had great options for happy hour. If you are interested in comfort food in a relaxing atmosphere this is a good option.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Let me start off by saying that I do like the food at BJ's and I think the prices are fair. Where BJ's consistently falls down is in the service. Last weekend our party of five stopped in around 3 for a late lunch. The place was not crowded. We were seated immediately, and then waited. And waited. And watched servers go back and forth in front of us. And waited some more. Finally, we heard someone behind us tell a server to take our table, which the guy did begrudgingly. We immediately placed our drink and food orders, out of fear that he would leave and not return! It didn't take too long to get our food, but my order was wrong. They had given my order to someone at another table, and her order to me. This was not the first time this same scenario had happened. The server was very apologetic and rushed to fix the mistake. The manager came over to apologize as well, and took my meal off the bill (ok, that was a nice touch). Of course, by the time my "rush" order arrived, everyone else had finished eating.

As I said at the beginning of this missive, I do like the food, but it's just not worth the aggravation, so I think we'll steer clear of BJ's.

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed a late lunch with friends and couldn't have been happier when our food arrived. Our avocado rolls were delicious as well as the rest of our order. Our server was very attentive and we did not wait long for anything. Overall, great place! We'll definitely be back.

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

The food was really good, but...

The waitstaff didn't know the menu, including what was gluten free and that the pizzas were "pre-sauced" (who does that?).

Our order took more than 30 min to come out if the kitchen.

I asked twice for malt vinegar and it never came. The fish was good, but greasy.

We have a local one, but I think I will pass.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Beer is brewed on site and very good. Food was good with average prices.. Service was also very good..