“Great beer and good food!”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #26 of 493 Restaurants in Santa Clarita
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Beer is brewed on site and very good. Food was good with average prices.. Service was also very good..

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Had not been here in a while, now I remember why. Went right at 5 for happy hour. Only one server for a crowded bar area. After 10 minutes we got our own menus. Took another 5 minutes before the lone server took our drink order. She eventually got some help but this BJs has always had slow service. Happy hour beers were $4 and a nice red was $6 (normally $12!). Fish tacos $10.75 were good but over priced. Same with the flat bread, skimpy on the toppings. The server correctly applied our $5 off coupon but the happy hour wine price did not go through it said $12. It was promptly corrected. Overall food is good not great, it's over priced and the service is generally slow. Some how this is not hurting business. They are always crowded.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Food is usually good but sometimes they get too busy. Had an issue the last time we were there, the person I was with has a severe dairy allergy so he ordered his sandwich without cheese. Sure enough it came with cheese, thank god he checked. The problem is it took another 15 min, at least, to get him another sandwich. They comped it but it was still annoying. Didn't kill it for us forever, but they need to work on the attentiveness of the staff. They do have a rewards program that you can earn points, but they expire at the end of the year. All in all good food, but pricey.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We called the restaurant and were told that if we came right then we would have a 45 minute wait but if we wanted to do called ahead seating we could just arrive 30 minutes after calling and so that is what we did. However, when we check-in at the front desk we were told there would be a 30 minute additional wait. There was no place to sit or stand and so people waiting spilled over into the restaurant.

The food was mostly good. The watermelon salad was disappointing. The had a gluten-free menu that two in our group used including a gluten-free p'zookie! Several of their salads are gluten-free and you can get most of their pizzas on a thin gluten-free crust. I would recommend the pulled-pork burger, it was awesome.

It was a fun atmosphere in the restaurant.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I enjoy BJ's and have eaten at the brewhouse on several occasions. Tonigh, my best friend and I ate the BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse in Valencia, CA. The restaurant wasn't crowded and we were seated right away. Upon sitting down and having ordered and received our ale and chips and salsa, I noticed a spider crawling on the wall of our booth. I am not afraid of spiders, but, there was food on the table and I didn't want to touch it or kill it. I called over a waiter and soon there was a bus boy coming to the table to remove the spider. Right after the bug was removed, the manager came to the table and quietly spoke with me and my best friend and suggested making things right if we were unhappy. I was extremely impressed with the immediate attention. The food and the ale was good, as usual. I am not a beer or ale drinker, but, I do enjoy their pear ale and tonight I also tried the berry ale. I will continue to patronage BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse.