“Popular Place Means You'll Need to Wait”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #15 of 486 Restaurants in Santa Clarita
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Oregon
“Popular Place Means You'll Need to Wait”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We called the restaurant and were told that if we came right then we would have a 45 minute wait but if we wanted to do called ahead seating we could just arrive 30 minutes after calling and so that is what we did. However, when we check-in at the front desk we were told there would be a 30 minute additional wait. There was no place to sit or stand and so people waiting spilled over into the restaurant.

The food was mostly good. The watermelon salad was disappointing. The had a gluten-free menu that two in our group used including a gluten-free p'zookie! Several of their salads are gluten-free and you can get most of their pizzas on a thin gluten-free crust. I would recommend the pulled-pork burger, it was awesome.

It was a fun atmosphere in the restaurant.

Visited February 2013

California
“Usually don't make a big deal”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I enjoy BJ's and have eaten at the brewhouse on several occasions. Tonigh, my best friend and I ate the BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse in Valencia, CA. The restaurant wasn't crowded and we were seated right away. Upon sitting down and having ordered and received our ale and chips and salsa, I noticed a spider crawling on the wall of our booth. I am not afraid of spiders, but, there was food on the table and I didn't want to touch it or kill it. I called over a waiter and soon there was a bus boy coming to the table to remove the spider. Right after the bug was removed, the manager came to the table and quietly spoke with me and my best friend and suggested making things right if we were unhappy. I was extremely impressed with the immediate attention. The food and the ale was good, as usual. I am not a beer or ale drinker, but, I do enjoy their pear ale and tonight I also tried the berry ale. I will continue to patronage BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse.

• Visited February 2013
Chatsworth, California
“Could take a long time to get fed!”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

The food is good when done right but it seems that this place has never mastered the art of good service. Sometimes it takes far too long to get your meal and then you have to hope it is correct.

Visited December 2012
Fiddletown, California
“Best Pizza in Town”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

For the best pizza we always head here. I have gone to the one in Brea since it first opened and was happy when they opened one up here. Excellent beers to go with the pizza.

Visited August 2012
Dallas, Texas
“GOOD FOOD”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Love this place they are always busy, the guys like the diff self brewed beers and the pizza is great!!! Also they have great deserts... great for family and sport fans they always have some sports on each TV which is many TVs there.

Visited July 2012